In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,509 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

It wouldn't surprise me either way with Jamie Lee. Nor should it matter. We are all female up until a certain developmental stage in utero and any slight varying degree of chromosomes could make or break the gender gamble. Regardless of her biological origins she is a beautiful, smart, talented human being who deserves her privacy.

It's fascinating, this gender thing. What makes one boy feminine in appearance and or behavior and one girl masculine in the same categories? What determines where those traits stop and start? How does self image and sexual preference play in? At what point does someone conclude that they are simply 'the wrong gender' for their preferences and decide to undergo a surgery and hormone treatments? How many thousands of people secretly suffer from varying degrees of gender confusion (mental or physical) and simple deny themselves their true desires out of fear?

There is a lot of intolerance and ignorance out there fuels the fire. A lot of rage directed at Gays, Lesbians, Transvestites, Transsexuals, Tomboys, Sissies, Hermaphrodites, Eunuchs, Asexuals. Probably based out of fear of the unknown and deep insecurities in their own gender/sexuality.

Further more, there are more male to female sex change surgeries out there right now that are so perfect that even gynecologists can't tell the difference. Let that sink in next time you roll up on that hottie at the club.

Point is ... we're all the same. Find what floats your boat and live and let live.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 08, 2013, 01:00:11 PM
What makes one boy feminine in appearance and or behavior and one girl masculine in the same categories?
Hormones and experience (i.e who they're with/exposed to when growing up).

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 08, 2013, 01:00:11 PMWhat determines where those traits stop and start?
Genes.

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 08, 2013, 01:00:11 PM
Further more, there are more male to female sex change surgeries out there right now that are so perfect that even gynecologists can't tell the difference.
Until they do an X-ray.

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 08, 2013, 01:00:11 PMPoint is ... we're all the same.
Well, not hormonally, genetically, mentally, physically or sexually, but we're close.

A little fun fact for y'all:

Testosterone in males gains access to cells and is promptly turned into (you guessed it) estrogen by an enzyme called aromatase. Estrogen in females can't gain access to the cells, as it's bound by an enzyme in the blood which prohibits it.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: BANE on Jun 08, 2013, 02:36:46 PM
Testosterone in males gains access to cells and is promptly turned into (you guessed it) estrogen by an enzyme called aromatase. Estrogen in females can't gain access to the cells, as it's bound by an enzyme in the blood which prohibits it.

So equal rights can't even be achieved at a cellular level. Well ain't that a kick in the uterus.  ;)

Charles Xavier

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Jun 09, 2013, 03:00:33 AM
Best break-up letter ever: http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/best-break-letters-ever-ask-8216-kelsi-8217-182300344.html
Are we even sure this is real? Somebody could have just made this letter up, took a picture of it, and posted it on the internet.

Aspie

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 09, 2013, 03:30:53 AM
http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Father-daughter-stand-trial-in-vigilante-attack-4588809.php

Huh, I'm conflicted here.
I'm not. The guy deserved it. While what they did is illegal and they'll most likely get charged with attempted murder, the guy deserved it.

Aspie

Aspie

Was it worth an attempted murder sentence, which carries at least a 10 year prison sentence.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I used to live in Temecula :o

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 09, 2013, 03:40:29 AM
Was it worth an attempted murder sentence, which carries at least a 10 year prison sentence.
I'm pretty sure she thinks it's worth it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I'm not the one you should ask. I personally don't think they are, but hey, I'm not the one that was raped.

Both parties knew the consequences of their actions, so whatever ends up happening to them, happens.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: SiL on Jun 09, 2013, 03:42:39 AM
I'm pretty sure she thinks it's worth it.

So she gets raped, and gets to serve prison time.  :-\

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Eye for an eye? She gets raped, he gets the shit beat out of him, they both go to prison.  :P

Cvalda

Cvalda

QuoteAll three pleaded not guilty to the Jan. 13 attack, when investigators say Miguel Esteban Cruz, 21, was lured to a Temecula park and beaten with a baseball bat.

Dickerson beat Cruz with a baseball bat as the girl and her father watched, Cruz told sheriff's investigators.

Cruz suffered skull fractures, a lung injury, broken bones and missing teeth, investigator David Gorlicki testified.
Should they go to prison for something like this? Absolutely. They didn't call the cops, as they should have, and they were dumb enough to do this and get caught.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 09, 2013, 03:45:24 AM
Eye for an eye? She gets raped, he gets the shit beat out of him, they both go to prison.  :P

With that logic,  the score becomes 2 to 1 then :P

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 09, 2013, 03:46:40 AM
QuoteAll three pleaded not guilty to the Jan. 13 attack, when investigators say Miguel Esteban Cruz, 21, was lured to a Temecula park and beaten with a baseball bat.

Dickerson beat Cruz with a baseball bat as the girl and her father watched, Cruz told sheriff's investigators.

Cruz suffered skull fractures, a lung injury, broken bones and missing teeth, investigator David Gorlicki testified.
Should they go to prison for something like this? Absolutely. They didn't call the cops, as they should have, and they were dumb enough to do this and get caught.

Yeah, it's just a shame that it had to end like this though. The group that did it will get more prison time then the accused rapist, including that girl.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed