maledoro

maledoro

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Rise of the atheists...coming to a theatre near you! :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: maledoro on Jun 02, 2013, 08:49:58 PM
Well, it finally happened. My heart goes out to those in Sweden.

QuoteThe spiraling violence has already purged once religiously diverse neighborhoods into homogenous sectarian strongholds of either atheists or agnostics. Strongholds, which, since the latest SALF terrorism, have begun exchanging nightly mortar fire in the escalating conflict that Swedish authorities seem unable to contain.

Hey as long as it gets people talking :D

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 03, 2013, 03:25:20 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Jun 02, 2013, 08:49:58 PM
Well, it finally happened. My heart goes out to those in Sweden.

QuoteThe spiraling violence has already purged once religiously diverse neighborhoods into homogenous sectarian strongholds of either atheists or agnostics. Strongholds, which, since the latest SALF terrorism, have begun exchanging nightly mortar fire in the escalating conflict that Swedish authorities seem unable to contain.

Hey as long as it gets people talking :D

Is SALF related to AALF? I hope not because we are peaceful militant cell and do not wish to associate with violence at this time.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jun 03, 2013, 03:31:41 PM
Is SALF related to AALF?
No. In fact, SALF doesn't like the taste of cats.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: maledoro on Jun 04, 2013, 01:13:04 AM
Is SALF related to AALF?

So are you AALF or AALA? We were  friends of Agnostic Front and went to the shows. Roger Miret does not condone the eating of felis catus as the ideal atheist man should be vegan.

Gate

Gate

Guys that website is Canadian satire none of that bullshit is legit

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

They know.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Gate on Jun 04, 2013, 07:49:41 AMGuys that website is Canadian satire none of that bullshit is legit
And the last one crosses the Finish Line!

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Gate on Jun 04, 2013, 07:49:41 AM
Guys that website is Canadian satire none of that bullshit is legit

Seemed a bit iffy,especially since terrorists are typically only islamists or other misguided agents of religion.

Effectz

Effectz

So the court-martial of Bradley Manning has begun.What do you think of it?He faces 22 charges including aiding the enemy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/bradley-manning-court-martial-opens/2013/06/03/9c65ea48-cc51-11e2-8f6b-67f40e176f03_story.html

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

If someone can explain to me how he 'aided' the enemy, and who exactly that 'enemy' is, then I might alter my opinion of Manning. For now I say give him a military slap-down, but don't for a second try to convince me that he is a criminal.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Jun 04, 2013, 03:16:47 PM
If someone can explain to me how he 'aided' the enemy, and who exactly that 'enemy' is, then I might alter my opinion of Manning. For now I say give him a military slap-down, but don't for a second try to convince me that he is a criminal.

He f*cking endangered the lives of American soldiers and emabarrassed the US diplomatic relations. The enemy are the terrorists, namely Al-Qaedas and other Muslim terrorist organizations.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Jun 04, 2013, 03:16:47 PM

He IS a criminal.  Military courts and civilian courts aren't the same thing.  Breaking OPSEC is a very real and punishable offense in the military.  Aside from that, he plead guilty in ten of his twenty two charges.

That said, how much he should be punished for his remaining offenses is the real question here.  If you look at his history, I'm not sure he should've been allowed to enlist anyways and his leadership overseas seemed to have been severly lacking in getting him help.

I don't think he should shoulder all the blame.  Somebody could've stopped it early.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: maledoro on Jun 04, 2013, 01:13:04 AM
Is SALF related to AALF?

Speaking of cats!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57587532/phone-toting-cat-detained-on-illegal-mission-at-russian-prison/

Cat looks guilty as f**k. My cat and most other cats would refuse to move if something was strapped to their bodies. Cat is highly trained for sure. Life in prison would be a fair punishment, all 9 lives!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed