In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,640 times)

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on May 22, 2013, 09:57:11 PM
Just read up on that guy in London, what the f**k...

Are the EDL blokes rascist/terrorists as well? I agree to a certain extent on the prevention or spread of extremist Islam. If they weren't so radical and violent, I would somewhat support them since religionists sometimes needs to be fought pro-actively.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 23, 2013, 01:11:13 PMAre the EDL blokes rascist/terrorists as well?

Yes.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 23, 2013, 01:11:13 PM
Are the EDL blokes rascist/terrorists as well? I agree to a certain extent on the prevention or spread of extremist Islam. If they weren't so radical and violent, I would somewhat support them since religionists sometimes needs to be fought pro-actively.
They're right-wing rioters who like to fight the police and smash shit - then blame Muslims for it. Avoid.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Yes they are racists but they aren't terrorists, there is a huge difference there, they don't go around bombing buildings. Fighting, brawls and vandalism yes.

Interesting debate
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22650053

Cvalda

Cvalda

It's not terrorism til someone gets blown up or beheaded!

First Blood

First Blood

Police were too kind. Should have shot the f**kers dead.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 22, 2013, 10:28:22 PM
The worst part is that these psychopathic morons don't understand who they're really serving with acts like this. In committing this, they are adding more fuel to Europe's anti-Islam fire and giving people a reason to hate Muslims.

Extremists seek confrontation, perhaps even war. Can't they find any, they instigate it themselves.

That's the way it's been since the dawn of civilization. :-\

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Cvalda on May 25, 2013, 05:57:06 PMIt's not terrorism til someone gets blown up or beheaded!
It doesn't even have to go that far. All they have to do is make you feel threatened.

This guy I know was saying how the bombers at the Boston Marathon could have killed more people by another means. I explained that their goal wasn't a body count but to make people feel threatened with more bombings.

SiL

SiL

She was being facetious.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: SiL on May 26, 2013, 01:13:08 AM
She was being facetious.
I hope so.

Cvalda

Cvalda

One would think the exclamation point would give it away.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Cvalda on May 26, 2013, 03:06:46 AM
One would think the exclamation point would give it away.
Only one.
;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Eva on May 25, 2013, 09:49:55 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 22, 2013, 10:28:22 PM
The worst part is that these psychopathic morons don't understand who they're really serving with acts like this. In committing this, they are adding more fuel to Europe's anti-Islam fire and giving people a reason to hate Muslims.

Extremists seek confrontation, perhaps even war. Can't they find any, they instigate it themselves.

That's the way it's been since the dawn of civilization. :-\

Yeah well...keep it up and one day there won't be any of them left to instigate jack shit.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Plenty of extremists on both sides. I have some idiots on Facebook who've been spam-posting EDL crap and those bullshit e-chain letters (like the Prime Minister of Australia telling Muslims to get out of the country, or a German psychiatrist likening Muslims to Nazis - all fake and even nonsensical). Worst thing is that believe outright believe it all. Hate preachers of all varieties...

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

It's all so very sad.  I just read about a teenager in Oregon who was planning to attack a school, what can be done to reach these young people so lost.  It's so terribly sad  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed