Author
In The News (Read 1,414,343 times)

Aspie

Aspie

lol, no words for this nonsense.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

-__-

It's the Westboro crazies. That's all you need to know.

Aspie

Aspie

SSDD? I don't follow.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on May 22, 2013, 04:10:02 AM
SSDD? I don't follow.
Same shit, different day.

Gate

Gate

PETA is registered as domestic terrorists by the FBI, why not this church?

Aspie

Aspie

They haven't become physical yet, as PETA has.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Westboro is going to have some of their members killed one of these days.

They might not have become physical, but you can't poke at somebody's raw emotions they way these guys do and not have something happen eventually.

Effectz

Effectz

Anybody hear about the off duty soldier in London who was beaheaded in broad daylight by terrorists?!!

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/two-shot-after-man-hacked-to-death-in-london-street.1369236874

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 22, 2013, 02:14:22 PM
Westboro is going to have some of their members killed one of these days.

They might not have become physical, but you can't poke at somebody's raw emotions they way these guys do and not have something happen eventually.

Westboro prompted me to join this group: http://www.patriotguard.org/ in case they ever come to Florida.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Effectz on May 22, 2013, 05:20:59 PM
Anybody hear about the off duty soldier in London who was beaheaded in broad daylight by terrorists?!!

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/two-shot-after-man-hacked-to-death-in-london-street.1369236874

f**k... thats what they were talking about? I changed it over to Baby TV so I could cook at the start of the news on BBC1.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Gate on May 22, 2013, 04:12:02 AM
PETA is registered as domestic terrorists by the FBI, why not this church?

They're Christians after all. There are 100s of extremist religious groups and militias in the US. According to most of them, terrorism is by definition not something a Christian is capable of. They have power in local communities and local and federal governments have no desire to label Christians as terrorists. So they are tolerated.

Has a Muslim Church in the US expressed similar hate-speech as Westboro, that would have been a completely different issue. Everybody would have been all over them ages ago.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Something will happen to Westboro eventually.

Before everybody knew who they were they got chased out of Kentucky for their shenanigans.  I believe that Kentucky at one time had a law preventing them from coming back, but about a year or two ago a judge lifted it.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Protesting at a soldier's funeral is not something a Christian is going to do.  They are not Christians, Westboro is a cult like the Davidian's in the 90's. 

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 22, 2013, 06:18:09 PM
Protesting at a soldier's funeral is not something a Christian is going to do.
The WBC will!

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 22, 2013, 06:18:09 PMThey are not Christians, Westboro is a cult like the Davidian's in the 90's.
Both are/were Xtians; albeit more extreme, but they are still Xtians.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed