ShadowPred

Hilarity

Effectz

Effectz

Spoiler
[close]

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm a bit worry that the US will get in the way and just make things worst. The US has other problems to take care of and we are almost done fighting in Afghanistan since Obama plans to end it by the end of next year.

Effectz

Effectz

America flew two stealth bombers over South Korea as a show of force.

Kim Jong Un replied by putting his assets to readiness but his propaganda video showed him in a launch room with a huge poster of the US with missile trajectories hitting cities like Los Angeles when they can't even reach that far.

The guy only want's eyes on his country for some stupid reason,at the end of the day he has about 7 warheads,his country is starving,the last thing North Korea needs is a war.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bEL2jlEt9o

It's all good chopping bricks though.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 29, 2013, 06:10:02 PMAn atheist won't say, "I'm killing you in the name of atheism" the same way a fundie says, "I'm killing you in the name of God". It's that lack of belief in something higher that to them, justifies their crime.
Interesting, because every atheist I know of, including myself, feel more passionate about life as we don't believe in an afterlife to wait for.

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 29, 2013, 06:34:38 PM

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 29, 2013, 06:10:02 PM
An atheist won't say, "I'm killing you in the name of atheism" the same way a fundie says, "I'm killing you in the name of God". It's that lack of belief in something higher that to them, justifies their crime.
DoomRulz is slowly morphing into KirklandSignature with statements like these.
More like a Muslim or Xtian fundie.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 29, 2013, 08:12:20 PM
I gave you examples of atheists who have committed atrocities and you didn't like it. On you now.
And failed to show the connecting factor between atheism and their actions.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 29, 2013, 08:21:44 PM
You're still wrong. According to official numbers, World War 2 has the highest death toll of 20th century wars, even more so than conflicts that were religiously driven like the Crusades, for instance.

Don't believe me? See for yourself.
WWII? Didn't that have something to do with a guy from Austria who told his German, et al., minions to wear "Gott mit Uns" ("God Is with Us") on their belts while killing Jews?

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 29, 2013, 08:23:40 PMSo? What on Earth does the death toll of WWII have to do with this?
It's all about this:

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Lil Kim is at it again. Poor kid just wants attention. Must have been very lonely growing up.

Spoiler
[close]

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Lettuce Ladies protest's during 14 year old boy's Cow Raffle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tIn-tiaWuY#ws

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Effectz on Mar 30, 2013, 06:02:00 AM
The guy only want's eyes on his country for some stupid reason,at the end of the day he has about 7 warheads,his country is starving,the last thing North Korea needs is a war.
World War 2 helped many countries get out of the great depression. War may be exactly what they need.

Quote from: maledoro on Mar 30, 2013, 01:47:25 PM
Interesting, because every atheist I know of, including myself, feel more passionate about life as we don't believe in an afterlife to wait for.
Yes, regale me with far fetched tales about how you have started living your life better and more fully.  ::)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Mar 30, 2013, 02:54:35 PM

Fox and Friends? Is this there way of acknowledging that their network is cartoony?

Those lettuce ladies are kinda cute though.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

PETA? Why does this not surprise me?

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 30, 2013, 05:01:56 PM

Fox and Friends? Is this there way of acknowledging that their network is cartoony?

Those lettuce ladies are kinda cute though.

I don't see the big deal. I'd love to have them babes protest if they wear that. Why are all the PETA/Vegan people hot?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 30, 2013, 05:45:14 AM
Hilarity

It would be funny if it was a early April Fools joke from NK  :laugh:.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed