Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,495 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: BANE on Feb 28, 2013, 08:12:58 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 28, 2013, 08:11:55 PM

SO TERRIFYING OMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN
This isn't the 'Favourite Monster pics' thread.
Even for you that's pretty low.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

That 6 year old girl is gonna f**k you in the backhole, Bane.

She aint gonna ask for permission.

..but seriously now, wtf dude.

BANE

BANE

:laugh:  :laugh:

I'm joking around.

Quote from: Blacklabel on Feb 28, 2013, 08:15:31 PM
That 6 year old girl is gonna f**k you in the backhole, Bane.

She aint gonna ask for permission.

..but seriously now, wtf dude.
You're posting Frankie Boyle vids all over the place and you're complaining about a little bit of dark humour?

Get out of here.

Cvalda

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

yeah but we were just mocking the moral outrage about a 6 year old girl using a bathroom... there it felt that you were just calling her a monster. :P

You need to re-examine your joking skills. Get a permit. then come back. :laugh:

BANE

BANE

Alas, once again the lack of expression afforded by the medium of text causes interpretation mistakes.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Let's just move on. :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 28, 2013, 07:59:46 PM
Well, they are. She is legally female. She can use a woman's restroom by right. Unless you lifted up her skirt you'd never know. So what's your problem, aside from your base panic? If an obviously transgendered woman used the same public bathroom as me, do you know what I'd do? I'd mind my own f**king business. Her life, not mine.

Legally or otherwise, he is still a boy at a biological level. End of.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 28, 2013, 08:29:45 PM
Legally or otherwise, he is still a boy at a biological level. End of.
LOL. What bullshit. Where does that leave intersexed women, then? There are women born with XY chromosomes, you know, and show no outward signs even though they are phenotypically male. The reverse can happen to men, too. You fail biology forever.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's a different story. This child is not "intersexed" as you put it. He was born a boy but thinks he's a girl.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 28, 2013, 08:14:51 PM
Quote from: BANE on Feb 28, 2013, 08:12:58 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 28, 2013, 08:11:55 PM

SO TERRIFYING OMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN
This isn't the 'Favourite Monster pics' thread.
Even for you that's pretty low.

dude looks like a lady!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BANE

BANE

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 28, 2013, 08:36:09 PM
That's a different story. This child is not "intersexed" as you put it. He was born a boy but thinks he's a girl.
They've surgically changed him to a her. Which means that she should use the women's washroom.

Which brings up another issue: Who here thinks that a 4 year old has enough sense of identity for the parents to have gone ahead with the surgery?

Kirkland, don't ruin the joke.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: BANE on Feb 28, 2013, 08:40:08 PM
They've surgically changed him to a her. Which means that she should use the women's washroom.

Which brings up another issue: Who here thinks that a 4 year old has enough sense of identity for the parents to have gone ahead with the surgery?

Kirkland, don't ruin the joke.
Four year old children shouldn't even be thinking about this kind of stuff in the first place.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 28, 2013, 08:36:09 PM

In regards to your second point, I'm honestly wondering if the parents didn't talk her into it.

Hm, alright, I confused myself then with my earlier statement.

Cvalda

Cvalda

They havent surgically changed her yet. She's going through hormone therapy and will grow up going through puberty female, and develop female physically. I don't think you're allowed to do surgery like that on a child so young.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 28, 2013, 08:41:32 PM
Four year old children shouldn't even be thinking about this kind of stuff in the first place.
She was born with female brain chemistry. It's not a matter of "thinking" about it any more than you growing up acting like the gender you did happened to be that way.

These last few pages:

"They carry different diseases than we do. That's why I've drafted the Home Health Sanitation Initiative. A disease-preventative bill that requires every white home to have a separate bathroom for the colored help. It's been endorsed by the White Citizen's Council."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed