In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,522 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jan 31, 2013, 09:19:37 PM
In other news, a gay dog is scheduled to get euthanized after his owner kicked him out of the house.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/31/gay-dog-euthanized-tennessee_n_2590537.html

How do I replace the hyperlink with custom text? never found out how to do that.

What, what the f**k do you say to something like this?!

Nightlord

Nightlord

QuoteSobrino Valdeci Picanto, 59, was arrested in Apore, Goiás, Brazil, for raping several women attending his church. He gave as an excuse that his penis had been consecrated with "divine semen of the Holy Spirit."

A 23-year-old young woman, who prefers to remain anonymous said, "He has convinced us that only God could come into our lives through the mouth."

"Often, after worship, Pastor Valdecir take us to some of the funds back to the church and asked us to do oral sex on him until the Holy Spirit comes through ejaculation".

Valdecir came to abuse some elderly, and defends himself by saying that 'he had an encounter with Jesus in a brothel and gave him the mission of spreading the sacred semen throughout the state, beginning with the faithful Apore Assembly, of which he is responsible'.

According to the Pastor, "You have in your hands the servant of the Lord and do not regret it yet. I hope to continue my wonderful job within the prison".

Denise Pinheiro, delegate of the region, said, "Valdecir was caught red-handed while rubbing his penis in the face of a local merchant, which promised to make more sales in her business due to the divine liquid. When we act Valdecir offered no resistance and even asked if I wanted to be part of the kingdom of heaven on the way to the police station. He is not ashamed of such acts and thinks they are the most normal things in the world."

Valdecir posted bail and was released.
http://m24digital.com/en/2013/01/29/pastor-claimed-his-penis-had-been-anointed-with-the-holy-spirit-divine-semen-and-raped-his-faithful/

What the f**k.

SM

SM

Think the Padre will be receiving plenty of "divine semen" shortly...

BANE

BANE

Quote from: SM on Feb 01, 2013, 01:44:13 AM
Think the Padre will be receiving plenty of "divine semen" shortly...

SM

SM

...okay maybe there'll be a bit of a wait.

Gate

Gate

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nightlord on Feb 01, 2013, 01:32:44 AM
QuoteSobrino Valdeci Picanto, 59, was arrested in Apore, Goiás, Brazil, for raping several women attending his church. He gave as an excuse that his penis had been consecrated with "divine semen of the Holy Spirit."

A 23-year-old young woman, who prefers to remain anonymous said, "He has convinced us that only God could come into our lives through the mouth."

"Often, after worship, Pastor Valdecir take us to some of the funds back to the church and asked us to do oral sex on him until the Holy Spirit comes through ejaculation".

Valdecir came to abuse some elderly, and defends himself by saying that 'he had an encounter with Jesus in a brothel and gave him the mission of spreading the sacred semen throughout the state, beginning with the faithful Apore Assembly, of which he is responsible'.

According to the Pastor, "You have in your hands the servant of the Lord and do not regret it yet. I hope to continue my wonderful job within the prison".

Denise Pinheiro, delegate of the region, said, "Valdecir was caught red-handed while rubbing his penis in the face of a local merchant, which promised to make more sales in her business due to the divine liquid. When we act Valdecir offered no resistance and even asked if I wanted to be part of the kingdom of heaven on the way to the police station. He is not ashamed of such acts and thinks they are the most normal things in the world."

http://m24digital.com/en/2013/01/29/pastor-claimed-his-penis-had-been-anointed-with-the-holy-spirit-divine-semen-and-raped-his-faithful/

What the f**k.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM85VwWWwu8#

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Aspie

Aspie

What the f**k.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Aspie on Feb 01, 2013, 02:47:13 AM

What the f**k.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/Marneus767/LOLWUT5.jpg
The Holy Pear, the other forbidden fruit besides the Apple and Antoine, the third person God made out of Adam's pelvis.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: BANE on Feb 01, 2013, 03:01:48 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Feb 01, 2013, 02:47:13 AM

What the f**k.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g274/Marneus767/LOLWUT5.jpg
The Holy Pear, the other forbidden fruit besides the Apple and Antoine, the third person God made out of Adam's pelvis.

LOLOL

SiL

SiL

I was waiting for a link to The Onion.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Of course, you don't hear about this story on the news  ::)

QuoteSo maybe armed guards aren't necessarily a bad thing at schools as many liberals have been arguing. Check out what happened yesterday afternoon in an Atlanta middle school shooting:

A student opened fire at his middle school Thursday afternoon, wounding a 14-year-old in the neck before an armed officer working at the school was able to get the gun away, police said.

Multiple shots were fired in the courtyard of Price Middle School just south of downtown about 1:50 p.m. and the one boy was hit, Atlanta Police Chief George Turner said. In the aftermath, a teacher received minor cuts, he said.

Investigators believe that the shooting was not a random incident. The boy who was shot was apparently "alert, conscious and breathing" on the way to Grady Memorial Hospital according to the report. The Schools Superintendent Erroll Davis said, "The obvious question is how did this get past a metal detector? That's something we do not know yet."

The armed resource officer who took the gun away was off-duty and at the school, but police didn't release details on him or whether he is regularly at Price. Since 20 children and six adults were shot to death at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut in December, calls for armed officers in every school have resonated across the country.

Charges against the shooter (unnamed) were pending at the time of the report. We will have more updates later as they come in.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/02/33962-armed-guard-stops-middle-school-shooting-prevents-deaths/

Ratchetcomand

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

In the news...

Spoiler
I FEEL GREAT!
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed