Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,414,254 times)

SM

SM

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 16, 2013, 05:22:22 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 16, 2013, 03:16:27 PM
Damn. They've always had the best prices on DVDs and BRs in my area. :(
Apparently they're staying open in Canada. Just the UK branch that's going under.

They've been long gone down here.  Thankfully.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 17, 2013, 08:48:30 PM
If they're still taking applications, sit tight.  If not, wait another day or two and give them a call.

What's the position you applied for?

PR assistant. Call them, really? I keep hearing mixed opinions on whether that's a good idea or not.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I've worked with some managers that didnt't mind it. You can call and ask of they received your application and resume and see if they'll be scheduling interviews soon. Just knowing that info will keep you motivated.

If you were emailed an auto reply saying they did receive it, just ask if the position is closed and if interviews will be held soon. Good luck! 8)

Effectz

Effectz

LoL at horse meat being found in Tesco Burgers and Lidl burgers.Thank god I don't eat those nasty burgers anyways but it goes to show,you can never know what you are putting in your gob these days.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/9807537/Europe-supplied-horse-meat-in-burgers.html

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 18, 2013, 02:50:59 PM
I've worked with some managers that didnt't mind it. You can call and ask of they received your application and resume and see if they'll be scheduling interviews soon. Just knowing that info will keep you motivated.

If you were emailed an auto reply saying they did receive it, just ask if the position is closed and if interviews will be held soon. Good luck! 8)

Thanks man. The position on LinkedIn is still open so I guess they're still accepting applications. I did also a receive an email from LinkedIn acknowledging my application so I guess I'm in the clear for now.

Shasvre

Shasvre

People are f**king idiots. ::)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Too bad no one caught in on film, she's kinda cute.

Shasvre

Shasvre

There was nothing to film, that's the point.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 18, 2013, 06:50:29 PM
Too bad no one caught in on film, she's kinda cute.

Rick, is that you??

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Haha ;)

Ah well. The world of celebrities. They can change the brand of bread they eat in the morning and cause a stir with that.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 18, 2013, 06:51:26 PM
There was nothing to film, that's the point.

Sooo much more fun to believe there was... ;)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 18, 2013, 10:42:19 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 18, 2013, 06:46:55 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/d2f0ccddecafe50f2b1a8a2f879d7c5b/tumblr_mgqsb0nA9x1qgiatlo1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ba75257dfaa682be066fb5499ee4b883/tumblr_mgqsb0nA9x1qgiatlo2_500.jpg

People are f**king idiots. ::)

I take it she wasn't the one masturbating?

Oh well.... :-\

I'm pretty sure she was jokingly implying that she was masturbating to Ryan Gosling.  But she didn't.  Nor did anyone else.

ShadowPred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed