Youtube laughs..Watch -n- Share

Started by facehugger86, Mar 05, 2010, 07:20:14 PM

Author
Youtube laughs..Watch -n- Share (Read 554,230 times)

Rong

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Crazy Rich

WinterActual

Space Sweeper

Yeah, because f**k her for not saying yes just because they were in front of a stadium of people.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Woman has the right to choose, Winteractual does not understand this.

BITCH!

Space Sweeper

He is the the Borat of the boards. Instead of shitting in the street, he shitposts.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Lol, go to sleep Sweeps. No more anger.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 09, 2014, 09:43:59 AM
Yeah, because f**k her for not saying yes just because they were in front of a stadium of people.
Omg its not about the people. The guy bought her a ring, he's with her and stuff, why she would say no? Whats the reason? I bet she was with him just for his money. Damn bitch, if I was there I was gonna chase her down, punch her between the nose and when she falls down I will kick her in the c**t. The Ring means either "yes" or "you are going to use your life insurance soon", like in that episode of Regular Show when Mordecai and Rigby gave fake lottery ticket to Muscle Man and then he says "you have life insurances right? yeah sure bro. ok, because you will have to use them soon"  :laugh: 

Btw thanks for letting us know that you shit on the streets but not shit post here.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 09, 2014, 10:09:11 AM
Omg its not about the people. The guy bought her a ring, he's with her and stuff, why she would say no? Whats the reason? I bet she was with him just for his money. Damn bitch, if I was there I was gonna chase her down, punch her between the nose and when she falls down I will kick her in the c**t. The Ring means either "yes" or "you are going to use your life insurance soon", like in that episode of Regular Show when Mordecai and Rigby gave fake lottery ticket to Muscle Man and then he says "you have life insurances right? yeah sure bro. ok, because you will have to use them soon"  :laugh: 

Dear god in heaven. There is nothing I can say. How in the hell does this go from your personal thoughts about why she said no...to a cartoon?

AliceApocalypse

Btw thanks for letting us know that you shit on the streets but not shit post here.

Hopefully so?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

[sarcasm]Buuuuuuuurn[/sarcasm]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed