Hot Toys PREDATORS 1:6 figures

Started by Sabres21768, Jul 04, 2010, 01:12:29 PM

Author
Hot Toys PREDATORS 1:6 figures (Read 172,932 times)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Stalker on Aug 23, 2011, 11:21:11 AM
Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 23, 2011, 11:14:03 AM
Damn that is one real fine Predator collection m8 ;)

Thanks very much mate, I appreciate that.

Actually that's only a fraction of the total collection, but I have no space to display all of it. The majority of my pieces are still packed away in their boxes down the back, lol.

I know the space problem :P Almost don't have enought space for the collection i have now ::) But yeah it's worth it  :laugh: Would like to see the rest of your collection someday  ;)

JaredK21

JaredK21

Waiting for Tracker! Should have him this week. I have the perfect spot waiting for him :P

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: JaredK21 on Aug 24, 2011, 08:11:59 PM
Waiting for Tracker! Should have him this week. I have the perfect spot waiting for him :P

Love what you did in the background with the rocks and the plants. Very Predator like  ;D

delsaber8

delsaber8

nice little setup you got there.

JaredK21

JaredK21

My trio is finally complete!!

There's no question that these Predators were made to be shown together. They look good on their own or in pairs, but as a trio, they really make you go "wow." Take a look at my pic above and now this one.

I can't stop looking at my shelf haha...they just look so damn cool together.

It's weird how classic Predators look badass on their own, but the Super Preds need each other to really shine.

Behold:

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: JaredK21 on Aug 26, 2011, 08:14:45 PM

There's no question that these Predators were made to be shown together. They look good on their own or in pairs, but as a trio, they really make you go "wow." Take a look at my pic above and now this one.

It's weird how classic Predators look badass on their own, but the Super Preds need each other to really shine.

Behold:

Damn i really really like it  ;D
But yeah i'm afraid this is going to cost me money  :laugh:

JaredK21

JaredK21

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 26, 2011, 08:17:05 PM

Behold:

Damn i really really like it  ;D
But yeah i'm afraid this is going to cost me money  :laugh:

Thanks!

Yeah it definitely will, especially if you don't act fast! Berserker and Falconer are basically sold out everywhere so you better get them ASAP before their price rises >.<

I can't wait for classic! But I will pose him somewhere else.

Snowdog

Snowdog

First i was only planning on buying Tracker because he is my favorite of the 3. But now i want all of them now i see them together in your picture  >:(

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 26, 2011, 08:22:59 PM
First i was only planning on buying Tracker because he is my favorite of the 3. But now i want all of them now i see them together in your picture  >:(
Once you buy one you can't stop.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: delsaber8 on Aug 26, 2011, 10:02:42 PM

Yeah thats kinda the problem :P

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 26, 2011, 10:26:14 PM

Yeah thats kinda the problem :P
I fell victim to hot toys's awesomeness (my first was grid). :D

SizzyBubbles

Behold:

The whole set looks very intimidating! And you posed the trio very well! ;D I'd love to have them all myself (i only have Mr.Black)

QuoteOnce you buy one you can't stop.

This couldn't be a more truer statement. I CRAVE MOAR after i got Mr.Black... 

Stalker

Stalker

I think individually the Supers look great, but when all three are together with their complimenting armour & accessories they look amazing.

So true, my first figure from Hot Toys was Berserker. The detail & likeness blew me away, I eventually ended up buying the whole 'Predators' line including Royce. Wolf followed next, & I'm currently awaiting the Classic & Shadow Predators.

xeno killer

xeno killer

My first HT purchase was the Classic Predator which i now have sold simply cause the new Classic Predator from Predators is coming out and is way better, so Classic is Pre-ordered and Shadow Predator!

But anyway HT aren't cheap as we know but man the detail is amazing!!! I have Berseker, Falconer and Tracker and YEAH they're awesome!

Berserker Pred

Quote from: xeno killer on Aug 27, 2011, 01:50:44 PM

My first HT purchase was the Classic Predator which i now have sold simply cause the new Classic Predator from Predators is coming out and is way better, so Classic is Pre-ordered and Shadow Predator!

But anyway HT aren't cheap as we know but man the detail is amazing!!! I have Berseker, Falconer and Tracker and YEAH they're awesome!
How much did classic cost and how much did you sell it for? It's a real shame that the new one came out as soon as you bought it  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed