EVOLUTION of ALIEN: XENOMORPH Size Comparison (1979-2019)

Started by Jigsaw85, Oct 03, 2019, 10:46:21 PM

Author
EVOLUTION of ALIEN: XENOMORPH Size Comparison (1979-2019) (Read 3,130 times)

Kradan

Cool. What else could be said ?

SM

Some of the heights seemed a little off - the PredAlien (may its name be forever cursed) particularly.  But the animation was pretty sweet (aside from moonwalking double jointed Ripley) and inclusions of the Predator and Engineer were nifty.

Kradan

Am i the only one who bothered they used AVP 2010's Predalien referencing Requiem ?

426Buddy

I thought that was a nice touch actually :)

Samhain13

Samhain13

WHERE ARE MY PRAETORIANS?  >:(

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 04, 2019, 12:13:20 AM
Am i the only one who bothered they used AVP 2010's Predalien referencing Requiem ?

I was more bothered by seeing the original alien being shown with Isolation's chicken legs. I got a soft spot for that Predalien design so bye Chet.

Huggs

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 04, 2019, 02:21:58 AM
WHERE ARE MY PRAETORIANS?  >:(

I married them off to several old and wealthy men.

They will return in a years time with riches untold.

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 04, 2019, 12:13:20 AM

It irks me as well.

SiL

Using Stompy for the original Alien is way more egregious.

Immortan Jonesy

Indeed. Let's see. Stompy instead of Giger's Alien. How is that even possible? I mean, one can arguably say in the case of the Predalien there is an improvement. But not with Stompy!

Quote from: SM on Oct 03, 2019, 11:36:08 PM
Some of the heights seemed a little off - the PredAlien (may its name be forever cursed) particularly.  But the animation was pretty sweet (aside from moonwalking double jointed Ripley) and inclusions of the Predator and Engineer were nifty.

I agree.

SiL

By the looks of it, all of the models were taken from AvP 2010 and then Stompy was added since that game didn't have a "drone" model.

The Kurgan

Drukathi

Drukathi

Definitely cool. But Chap and Warrior are not digitigrade. Mutant Warrior was missed - he is digitigrade.

Dingbat

I prefer the digigrade legs to the human looking ones, personally.

SiL

Fair, but it kind'a screws with the point of the video showing the height when they're not using the right model.

Immortan Jonesy

It was fun. It is not accurate though. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed