Recent posts

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by SM - Today at 11:19:20 PM
Quote from: SiL on Yesterday at 12:49:28 PMI think it's cope now, isn't it?

I'm behind.

I have heard "cope and seethe", so maybe I got away with it?
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: New Alien Film Encyclopedi...
Last post by SM - Today at 11:16:56 PM
Fox suggested adapting the internal Alien Creative Bible into an Encyclopedia in 2019, then Disney took over.  I mentioned it to Titan afterwards, and they asked me to pitch - then never responded.  It wouldn't have been an 'in-universe' one like this though.

Even though it was against my own interest, I thought a hardcopy encyclopedia wasn't the greatest idea because it's static, while online resources that already exist are way more dynamic.  And free.

It is strange that this has been in the works for so long and still not done.  It must to to include the new film/TV content.  And possibly reconcile whatever the TV show is doing to continuity.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: The GODZILLA thread
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 11:14:41 PM
The Japanese Bluray/digital release of Minus One, plus some accurate fansubs coming out now, means I finally get a chance to watch it.

Of course, now I just have to find a screen big enough to do it justice.
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by SM - Today at 11:05:59 PM
Newt definitely suffered.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by jacobo1122 - Today at 11:01:48 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Today at 10:48:38 PM
Quote from: jacobo1122 on Today at 10:46:42 AM
Quote from: Drukathi on Today at 10:34:57 AM
Quote from: jacobo1122 on Today at 09:58:27 AMPeople from Creative Assembly noticed that Xeno walking on its original humanoid legs doesn't look very threathning .

Skill issue :D
Spoiler
or bias
[close]

Nah, they were trying to implement it, but it just looked ankward in game enveiroment, with it mostly stalking the halls on two legs and running a lot.
I'm  STILL waiting to see footage of that in-game before they changed it.

Would be interesting to see for sure.
Last post by Sabres21768 - Today at 10:48:38 PM
Quote from: jacobo1122 on Today at 10:46:42 AM
Quote from: Drukathi on Today at 10:34:57 AM
Quote from: jacobo1122 on Today at 09:58:27 AMPeople from Creative Assembly noticed that Xeno walking on its original humanoid legs doesn't look very threathning .

Skill issue :D
Spoiler
or bias
[close]

Nah, they were trying to implement it, but it just looked ankward in game enveiroment, with it mostly stalking the halls on two legs and running a lot.
I'm  STILL waiting to see footage of that in-game before they changed it.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 10:03:56 PM
It's gonna be way better that The Pray.
Prey / Re: “What Strength Really Is,"...
Last post by Wysps - Today at 10:00:27 PM
I think, considering he did mention during the interview that one of his first ideas was a team up with a younger Predator against the fur trappers, that could play a part in the sequel.  I think his reason for not considering it further was because he wanted the story to focus solely on Naru's journey.

Also him not wanting to answer the whole "would you consider letting a Predator win" question or something along those lines leads me to believe that we could possibly get our first survivor soon (either in the Prey sequel or Badlands).
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:56:58 PM
Quote from: jacobo1122 on Today at 09:48:38 PMRomulus Alien design already did one thing right. It appears to have visible skull, and that's always a win in my book.
Extra visible with the crack in the dome!
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 09:54:18 PM
 >:(
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed