What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,352 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 17, 2016, 03:43:31 AM
Pronounced Time of mortem: 22:00. RIP Pa.

:'(
:'( I'm here for you.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 17, 2016, 03:43:31 AM
Pronounced Time of mortem: 22:00. RIP Pa.

:'(

Im so sorry to hear that man. *Man Hugs*

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear, Fury. My thoughts are with you and I'm sending virtual hugs.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

For whatever reason I just couldn't sleep last night. At all. I feel like complete and utter shit right now.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Well im about to throw my two pennies worth into the Grandparent pot, so apologise if it gets a bit ranty.

My granddad has managed to put himself in the hospital :(. He had a fall either Sunday morning or Saturday night, outside his bathroom. My mum had tried to ring him Sunday morning and go no answer and I'd tried to ring him Sunday afternoon (Nothing to do with mum ringing, i just wanted to speak to him before Christmas). We got no answer, so while i was trying to ring, my mum got in contact with one of his neighbours to see what was up. They found him on the floor with all the lights on and the oven running (which is were the possible Saturday night comes into it).
My mum drove up straight away (I cant get there till Wednesday because i dont drive), and she and his neighbours went with him to the hospital.

Now this is were im angry with him

Turns out he was vastly dehydrated, he hadnt drunk any water for over a  couple of days. So they've got him on a drip and are pumping him full of antibiotics because of an infection hes got because of it. The reason Im angry? he said it had not been worth the effort to go into his kitchen from his living room and various points to get a drink of water. He literally couldnt be bothered to drink as he didnt want to get up. He'd go and do other stuff, but not pour himself a glass of water. What in the serious F**K.
So now my mums upset with him (He's literally only just agreed to do power of attorney because we were worried about him) and he's set off my anxiety.

I love him, but seriously what the F**K.

If you hear on the news of an old Oxfordshire man being punched by his grandson that will be me

If not there will be a spree of Chavs ending up in hospital, thatll be me as well or people who spoil Rogue One for people who havent seen it.

Actually it'll give me a chance to practice some Wrestling. Suplex City here they come

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The main airsofting magazine over here is running a special event at a disused theme park. Turns out tickets went on sale today and sold out after an hour. I found out 2 hours after they went on sale.  :(

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 20, 2016, 11:21:54 AM
The main airsofting magazine over here is running a special event at a disused theme park. Turns out tickets went on sale today and sold out after an hour. I found out 2 hours after they went on sale.  :(

Is it only for one day??

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's a weekend event but yeah, only the one event.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That sucks.

Tool up and swing by Alton Towers?

(Disclaimer: Not actually recommended.)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha. Definitely not recommended.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Went to go and see Passengers yesterday but there literally wasn't a single parking space available. f**king Star Wars (I only grumble because I've already seen it)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Ha!

I really wanna see Passengers. I sold it to my missus as a romantic film based solely on that trailer that was all about their date :P

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The horrible news continues...

Found out one of my friend's father was instantly killed by a hydro planing tractor trailer on the same day as my grandfather's passing. 2016, just go away and never return.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 22, 2016, 09:53:42 AM
Ha!

I really wanna see Passengers. I sold it to my missus as a romantic film based solely on that trailer that was all about their date :P

Gonna go today instead. We should be sacking work off mid-day so after we've done all the present runs, gonna head off to the cinema I think.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 23, 2016, 02:23:04 AM

Found out one of my friend's father was instantly killed by a hydro planing tractor trailer on the same day as my grandfather's passing. 2016, just go away and never return.

Oh man, I am so sorry to hear that. This year has just been a kick in the nuts for so many.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 23, 2016, 02:23:04 AM

Oh God man. Im so sorry. Damn I....well

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed