What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,688 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2016, 02:21:28 PM
Not heard about my car yet.  :-\
Fingers crossed.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Still waiting.  :(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Had a look at my calender this morning and realised today would have been my Grandmothers 83rd birthday, so feeling a bit Meh. I apologise for the most part if i snap at people, but some, well be prepared to feel my righteous indignation for once

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 31, 2016, 08:01:24 AM
Still waiting.  :(
Never a good sign. Unless, they are waiting for a simple part to come in :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well I got fedup and rang them. They said it's on track to be finished today. Doesn't know if that means I'll be picking up today or tomorrow morning. Waiting for a phone call back telling me what's going on.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Ronnie Corbett passed away aged 85.  One of the greatest comedy double acts of all time.  I hold him up there with the best, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, John Cleese, Robin Williams, Billy Connelly, Richard Pryor, Rik Mayall and his partner Ronnie Barker

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Fork handles?

It says a lot that I found him just as funny when I was a child as I do now. At least the Two Ronnies are together again.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Mar 31, 2016, 03:23:09 PM
Ronnie Corbett passed away aged 85.  One of the greatest comedy double acts of all time.  I hold him up there with the best, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, John Cleese, Robin Williams, Billy Connelly, Richard Pryor, Rik Mayall and his partner Ronnie Barker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0C59pI_ypQ
Another great person gone.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So after trying for an hour to ring them, I went to the garage to be told it wont be ready until late afternoon. Currently being painted. I've gone to work.

426Buddy

426Buddy

That sucks hicks!

Furnace guy charged me 200 bucks for 20 minutes of work and a 30 dollar part, ripped off as usual.

Also I noticed last night that my basement has water coming in from the brick walls, which means i'm 100% screwed.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So guess who didn't get a phone call? f**king piece of shit company. Terrible communication skills.

Sorry to hear, 420! That sucks ass something fierce!  :-\

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 01, 2016, 10:04:45 PM
So guess who didn't get a phone call? f**king piece of shit company. Terrible communication skills.

Sorry to hear, 420! That sucks ass something fierce!  :-\

Looks like you took it to that place from The Mask:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Insurance company told me where to take it.  :-\ I can only assume they don't believe in customer service as they're guaranteed business by the insurance companies.

426Buddy

426Buddy

All a scam if you ask me, hope they at least do a good job on it for yah.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well I've got her back and she's nice and pretty now but I dunno what they've done to my mirror controls. They don't seem to be working anymore. I keep waiting for more shoes to drop on me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed