What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,510 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Topazora on Jan 04, 2016, 11:06:25 PM
Finally happened, my grandmother passed away this morning.  She was a good loving woman, and will be sorely missed and at least she made to Christmas and after I left.

I know how you feel Topazora

Topazora

Topazora

thank you, guys.  We knew it was coming, but she died peacefully and she wasn't alone.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thats good to know.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Woke up with a sore throat this morning. Looks like my workmate has given me his illness.  :'(

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Same for me.  And it's the first day of my week off. 

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

My Grandmother is being moved into a Hospice today with Palative care. Its a shame as we hoped she would pass peacefully in her own flat. But least she will have plenty of care

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 07, 2016, 01:06:00 PM
My Grandmother is being moved into a Hospice today with Palative care. Its a shame as we hoped she would pass peacefully in her own flat. But least she will have plenty of care
Do you want her to come back in her own flat?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jan 07, 2016, 03:43:51 PM

Well thats where they're moving her from. She went back to her flat after the Hospital. We just thought thats where she'd prefer to pass, but least she'll have plenty of care

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 07, 2016, 04:25:45 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jan 07, 2016, 03:43:51 PM

Well thats where they're moving her from. She went back to her flat after the Hospital. We just thought thats where she'd prefer to pass, but least she'll have plenty of care
True.End of the day it is up to her what she prefers.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Well it wasnt her choice, but she was more comfortable when she got moved so thats a plus. But she has taken a turn for the worse today so we reckon its not long now

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Angus Scrimm, otherwise known as the actor who portrayed the Tall Man from the Phantasm films has officially passed away at the age of 89.

As a Phantasm Phan... this is very heart breaking, and I'm not even sure if they finished Phantasm V.

I really enjoyed Angus Scrimm as the Tall Man and, I've had the pleasure of meeting him in person at Monstermania 2005. Despite him playing a terrifing horror villain, Angus was truly a pleasant person to talk to and quite friendly and I am quite pleased to have actually met someone who influenced my childhood.

You will be missed Angus Scrimm. You were, and still are... The Tall Man.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Woke up at 7 today by a call from work as I'm oncall this week. I'm only the helpdesk fella at work so I'm not massively involved with a lot of the projects. Things I didn't really have anything to do with - setting up the new virtualized servers at work. Things I had to do this morning - diagnose and fix the virtual servers because no-one could get onto their files. Took me 2 and a half hours and lots of waiting for the damn things to consolidate but it's finally done.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

First Angus Scrimm, the Tall Man from Phantasm dies... and now King Jareth, David Bowie... is dead.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/01/r-i-p-david-bowie-music-legend-has-died-at-age-of-69/

2016.. you are sucking VERY hard.. VERY HARD.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

And Lemmy at the end of the year. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Urgh. I feel like utter shit. Started feeling badly on Thursday. It's got worse. I'm stressed out - had a shit day last day - I'm on my own at work today.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed