What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,252 times)

SM

SM

Hopefully it doesn't complicated when you start seeing other people.

Randomizer

Randomizer

I got a project to do for tomorrow and somehow it got corrupted .  >:( I'm like a daredevil with the keyboard but still ... hope I can be able to finish it until midnight.
   Remember : always make backup of your files !

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Nov 12, 2014, 07:25:54 AM
Hopefully it doesn't complicated when you start seeing other people.

That's the big one. Feelings don't die easily. I hope scarhunter92, when you two were dating, it wasn't rushed and you knew each other well. That will help a great deal.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Randomizer on Nov 12, 2014, 06:43:00 PM
    I got a project to do for tomorrow and somehow it got corrupted .  >:( I'm like a daredevil with the keyboard but still ... hope I can be able to finish it until midnight.

Did you backup your files or are you just saying that because you didn't?  I know how that feels, having had plenty of projects take hours to render at school and there this huge grey spot or the animation is wonky- or it crashes.

SM

SM

Like THE Daredevil?

And the project just turned out like

asflkjasfaskl asflopfiotrnvleri255,c zxvzxyuwqrpb sjglsd plas  fh

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: SM on Nov 12, 2014, 10:32:03 PM
Like THE Daredevil?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Feeling extremely homesick.. and I've got no home anymore. Homesick and no home to go to.. Shiiiiiiiit.

SM

SM

This too, shall pass.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 13, 2014, 06:17:04 AM
Quote from: SM on Nov 12, 2014, 10:32:03 PM
Like THE Daredevil?

http://i.imgbox.com/NTFgl2n2.jpg

I'm very agile with the keyboard ...like a daredevil , not THE Daredevil . But still , isn't DD likewise?

Spoiler
I can't stop laughing looking at this image. :laugh: Thank you Shasvre , you made my day .
[close]

Quote from: Sagittarius on Nov 12, 2014, 07:39:10 PM
Did you backup your files or are you just saying that because you didn't?  I know how that feels, having had plenty of projects take hours to render at school and there this huge grey spot or the animation is wonky- or it crashes.

No , I didn't . Hopefully I was able to pull this off . I remember having to do a complex animation with Pivot. If I had to do that , It would've taken me much more time . It's not difficult to make animations with Pivot , but you need to make small changes with each frame if you don't want a choppy animation , and that takes time (especially with multiple figures on-screen) . 

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: SM on Nov 13, 2014, 07:33:41 AM
This too, shall pass.

I sincerely hope you're right, assuming you are addressing my problem.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Nov 13, 2014, 06:27:13 AM
Feeling extremely homesick.. and I've got no home anymore. Homesick and no home to go to.. Shiiiiiiiit.

Hang in there friend. Don't forget that you have us, too.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 13, 2014, 01:20:40 PM
Hang in there friend. Don't forget that you have us, too.

Don't get me wrong, my aunt's place is a clean and comfortable place. We can sleep just fine there and rest up but.. It's not really home, you know?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Of course. It's not your own. At least you have a roof over your heads though. May I ask what the latest developments are, besides that?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 13, 2014, 06:56:09 PM
At least you have a roof over your heads though. May I ask what the latest developments are, besides that?

Not much updates are happening down here. The only updates are that I have applied at the local Super Target which is like a 5 to 10 minute walk away from where I am.. I have yet to get a phone call from them. My Mom has also applied for the same Super Target but the job is only for part time since the Holidays are around the corner. We need something full time.

Mom has also been looking at apartment complexes so she could at least work as a leasing agent to make up for the lost income.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Here's hoping you & your Mom find employment soon Rakai.

I just got a magazine I purchased off of Ebay that had ALIEN3 listed on the cover. The only mention of A3 is about a paragraph long with 1 small pic. Disappointed...yes :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed