What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 592,774 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You're basically living like a Hobbit now.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 14, 2020, 07:53:12 PM
I bitch 24/7 regardless. The no hobby stuff is the minor inconvenience I mention, other than that my supplies of food, beer and cigarettes are all fine and the world is a friendlier place than usual for me.

Nothing has really changed for me.  It's slightly annoying not being able to go to Forbidden Planet on payday, but other than that, I can still get cigarettes, so it's all good.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

And...

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

An assassin lures his target into a false sense of security - Forum War of 2015, colourised.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 14, 2020, 08:00:54 PM
You guys be like:

https://i.imgur.com/jlkcrr0.gif

It's the only joy I get in my childless, marriage free, responsibility vacuum of an existence.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd be enjoying this if I was on furlough (but I appreciate still having 100% of my income). I'd get so much more shit done.

Wysps

Wysps

We were actually able to find toilet paper at the store.  Never in my life would I have anticipated this being the high of my day  :o

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Wysps on Apr 16, 2020, 01:19:30 AM
We were actually able to find toilet paper at the store.  Never in my life would I have anticipated this being the high of my day  :o

The thrill of success!

Huggs

Huggs

Saw somebody get pulled over in a smart car. The cop called for backup.

Funniest thing I've seen all month.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Huggs keeps quoting me in his signature.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

My boss rang me up yesterday and rehired me and wants to put me on Furlough. It seems they've changed the date on the cut off for the Job Retention Scheme so i now qualify.

They kept that quiet lol

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That's great news!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Its fantastic, just typical that it happened after i finally got my UC sorted  :laugh: ::)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Standard.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed