What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 592,964 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

My Tales of Wonder order arrived today. To describe it in proper Garth Ennis fashion, the contents were wrapped up tighter than a nun's c**t.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 10, 2014, 10:56:45 PM
My Tales of Wonder order arrived today. To describe it in proper Garth Ennis fashion, the contents were wrapped up tighter than a nun's c**t.

But that's good! You want to buy from people who protect your books/and or product as opposed to Amazon who just throws shit into a box with a little pillow thing and hope for the best.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 10, 2014, 11:00:23 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 10, 2014, 10:56:45 PM

But that's good! You want to buy from people who protect your books/and or product as opposed to Amazon who just throws shit into a box with a little pillow thing and hope for the best.

Oh, I wasn't complaining. :)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 10, 2014, 10:51:58 PM
GROOVY!

HAIL TO THE KING BABY!

etc.

I cannot wait! ;D
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up!

This is my BOOMSTICK!

Basically I said the words, yeah. Basically.

Klatu, verada, necktie, nectar, nickel?

Maam I am going to have to ask you to leave the store.

I slept too long!

Sorry, I couldn't help it. Its contagious!

The Tears For Fears - Songs From The Big Chair 4 CD/2 DVD deluxe box set came in today! Friday can not come soon enough!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I ain't that good. (alternate Director's Cut dialogue, I prefer the original better)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I prefer the theatrical ending, too.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

The theatrical ending is tops. The overall dialogue and action/little things make it hilarious in every way. The alternate was ok the first 10 times then got old.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I saw the Director's Cut first... I much prefer the standard cut, though I do also really like the post-apocalyptic ending of the Director's Cut.

Definitely looking forward to seeing how the show continues on from the original ending. :D I definitely hope they stick to practical effects. To use CGI would pretty much ruin a big piece of the heart of this franchise; even the remake understood that.

SM

SM

I read the comic first which had the London ending.  Then I saw the film and though 'dafuq is this?'

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Nov 10, 2014, 09:26:31 PM
Doesn't matter what ship vs what ship - if you hit it in the right spot, it's going to do a lot of damage (a torpedo from a much smaller submarine could sink a large battleship if you detonate it right under the keel).  Didn't they hit the warp core in Generations?

Whatever damaged they did caused a core breach. Yeah.

First Blood

First Blood

Veterans Day. :)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Reached 72 degrees Fahrenheit today and was off from work. Went outside to landscape from 10am to 6pm nonstop and planted a new Honeycrisp apple tree in the field.  Also found out those gd mfn deer rubbed against the cherry tree, so I need to put fencing on a post to stop them from further damaging the trees.

Also Happy Veterans day! I need to call my 90 year old grandfather who survived the frontlines in WWII to wish him a Happy Veterans Day!

King Rathalos

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So I was reading the Punisher threads on Comic Vine, where I rad about Frank being killed by Daken... which led to me listening to some Dokken on YouTube... which led to me listening to shitloads of 80s hair metal. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed