What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 595,305 times)

SM

SM

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: SM on Feb 04, 2024, 02:39:21 AMhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjnkcR0XgAUW5gD?format=jpg&name=medium

Hahahahaha. You actually think I am mad? That's the funniest joke on here. Thanks for the laughs. I really am starting to have fun now on here.

I'll let you in on a little secret, I've been dying to unleash my inner troll myself. If you guys are game, why not?  ;D

You know I type some post and get a response out of you lot, that burns away the stress I have at work all day.

God, I love this. Hehehe. Let me wipe the tears from eyes. Ah...so therapeutic for me. I need to thank you guys come to think.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 04, 2024, 02:49:05 AM

Is that all you got? Sad, I was expecting more.

But oh yes, I am just soooooo "angry". Utterly "mad". Totally "infuriated". "Mad" beyond all reason.  ;D

But I am not wannabe murderer like you. So there is that.

Oh this so fun.

You know, you remind me of that class clown I once knew. He likes to make fun of others, but we all just turn to ridicule him back and make him the court jester. Funny thing is, you don't even know I am toying with you now.

Oh yes, keep dreaming I am so mad. Yes, keep being deluded. Ahhhh....I feel so relaxed now. This is like a nice massage  for me. Oh this feels so good. ;D

Come on, give me more. That was just an underwhelming comeback from you. You are not going to stop now are you? I need more.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Watch out, we've got a gigabrain over here.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 04, 2024, 03:00:29 AMWatch out, we've got a gigabrain over here.

Oh well. But I am just starting to enjoy myself now. But I really do need to thank you guys though. I really haven't had such fun on here in a long long while.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 04, 2024, 03:03:34 AM

Hey, that's actually a cool image. I didn't know you look this good in the mirror.

But if you think I have lost my marbles, why do you keep responding? You know you only will get nonsensical responses, but you just can't help yourself can you?

Deep down you know you are even worse, but you just can't admit it, can you?

So who really is the crazy one here? The one who type crazy posts? Or the one who can't help but keep responding to crazy posts?  ;D

Come on, give me more. I need it. You have no idea how therapeutic this is for me. I feel so good. Each response you give me, I get a kick out of it. This is so enjoyable. You are not going to give me the last word now are you? 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Edit: oops wrong thread

SiL

SiL

Was it that bad?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 04, 2024, 03:40:56 AMThe Woman in Black (2012)

f**k me, I will never forget how awful it is.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 04, 2024, 01:28:57 AM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 03, 2024, 08:31:36 PMYou should install WhatsApp as well.

I was thinking of Raid: Shadow Legends.  The YouTube people can't stop raving about it.

I have never heard of this game/app

Will it give me a constant stream of notifications throughout the day and night whenever someone posts something inane?

[cancerblack]

SM

SM

It used (and often telegraphed) every scary movie cliche is existence- but I thought it was still really effective.

Immortan Jonesy

Oh ~ woooow!!! :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed