What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 592,751 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 17, 2022, 10:43:00 PMPretty happy with the result of my contest photo after watching a couple videos for post editing. Just gotta get an Instagram account and as soon as the contest is over I'll gladly share.
What is the photo you submitted?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 21, 2022, 01:55:30 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 17, 2022, 10:43:00 PMPretty happy with the result of my contest photo after watching a couple videos for post editing. Just gotta get an Instagram account and as soon as the contest is over I'll gladly share.
What is the photo you submitted?

A 1/8 scale figure of a character named "Mika" from Girls und Panzer, different from the one in my thread though, soon.

Also got way more ideas for photos now including using my future Alien and Predator nendoroid figures (currently on pre-order) for the next spring photo contest.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Left early to go to the mall before work and got the Samsung S22+.  ;D

Big upgrade over my old Pixel 2 XL.

Master Chief

Master Chief

My hot tub is up and running. I can only fit up 6 in it at a time, so you all will just have to wait your turn till I call your number. 8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Had a good Halloween after not doing it during Covid, got 7 trick or treaters which I think might be a record at this residence, and as well got back into the pumpkin carving game.

Spoiler
[close]

SiL

SiL

This is the way

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 01, 2022, 03:21:21 AMHad a good Halloween after not doing it during Covid, got 7 trick or treaters which I think might be a record at this residence, and as well got back into the pumpkin carving game.

Spoiler
[close]
Win!

I had a record low of trick or treaters this year.  :(  Not sure what to do with all of this extra candy.  ;D

Kradan

Kradan

Eat it, dummy

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha I thought the big ol' grin was a clear indication of me doing just that.

Kradan

Kradan

Turns out it was Kradan who was the dummy all along. The end

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I've literally never had trick or treaters call.

My parents' house was too rural, at university we'd invariably be out drinking Halloween night, and after that I moved into a flat. And now... I guess maybe we just look uninviting because we're on one of the main roads in town but the doorbell never rang ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I was never allowed to go as a kid ("It's an American thing!") but my Mrs really likes carving the pumpkins and giving out the candy. Didn't have many at ours last night due to the weather. She was a bit disappointed.

Master Chief

Master Chief

On the bright side, all of that leftover candy is yours now.

Is it too early to turn on the Christmas lights?  :)

Prez

Prez

Netflix renewing Sandman for a second season.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

They should can Witcher and give The Sandman all of the funding.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed