Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 96,739 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 20, 2022, 08:51:15 PMFor what it's worth, I won.  ;D

It occurs to me I have no idea what the championship tournament was in?

Corporal Hicks

Just other games my partner and I play.

BlueMarsalis79

Happy one year anniversary to Aliens Fireteam Elite!

Wompdonkey

Super stoked for the release. How's everyone prepping? Im playing through the game again, on ps5 this time.

I really enjoyed the base game, and what Cold Iron was able to accomplish with such a small team. Here's hoping the expansion gives us more love shown to Alien.

BlueMarsalis79

Looking forward to the intel especially.

Crazy Rich

Well I see that even with crossplay I still can't get any games.  ::)

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 31, 2022, 01:16:53 AMWell I see that even with crossplay I still can't get any games.  ::)

I'll play with you when I am available. Add me. @BlueMarsalis79

Crazy Rich

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 31, 2022, 03:48:39 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 31, 2022, 01:16:53 AMWell I see that even with crossplay I still can't get any games.  ::)

I'll play with you when I am available. Add me. @BlueMarsalis79

PM sent.

It's been a long time so I've pick up where I left off and am leveling the Technician as well looking for hidden crates on Intense difficulty (with dat stupid AI that runs in front of me all the time be it flamethrower or shotgun) so that I can find a couple perks I need for the Technician build.

Wweyland

Wweyland

It was nice that they finally added a FMV, although a really short one.

BlueMarsalis79

No worries @Crazy Rich

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah I wish there had been more boss fights in the main game like this one. It was nice to finally have e a boss fight and a little FMV. The Pathogen queen was  pretty cool and this expansion overall was a fun romp. Will it add any longevity? Not really but like the main game it's fun to run through the first couple times.

The levels look good as usual, the Pathogen hive was very cool.

Crazy Rich

Why... why is the matchmaking so atrocious still?  :'(

Wweyland

Wweyland

I've honestly had no trouble finding players. Playing on Steam.

Crazy Rich

Steam too.

I wonder if it's because I have no DLC (yet) or if everyone is playing above intense difficulty (which I'm not opposed to except I still have class leveling to do).

Wweyland

Wweyland

I actually play on Standard and Intense the most, but usually find players in a minute or two.
Currently at 33 prestige level.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed