20 (87%)
AvP-1
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author
predator blades (Read 2,341 times)

Predator Cold War

Predator Cold War

i love the blades in Predator and Avp-R the most, beacause they are effective weappons unlike in predator-2. the blades in AvP were just way to much.
so what do you think?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

See the one with AVP, that's the dumbest thing I have ever seen in an Predator movie.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Were the wristblades in Predator 2 really that short because I know the one from Predator were longer but isn't that too short. I have nothing to say about the AvP wristblades, they're horrible, I don't want to get into how bad it is.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

yeah they were that short in P2, in P1 that was their default size but the Jungle hunter was still able to make them extend more.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Oh yea just remembered a scene in Predator 2, they are that short but my favorite has to be the ones from Predator and AVP-R.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Predator Cold War on Sep 29, 2007, 10:11:53 PM
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff26/sauerkret/bladecontestcopy.jpg

Just because the P2 Pred keeps his blades set at a shorter length, why do you assume that's as long as they get?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

We are not assuming htat that is as long as they get. We are just saying that, that is just how long they got.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

I didn't assume that's how long they go just that that's how long I saw them I know that the some wristblades can extended them more.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 30, 2007, 03:48:07 AM
We are just saying that, that is just how long they got.

That's incorrect anyway.

You can plainly see in the film that his blades are as long as in the first film.  They also have the alternate width setting, just as in P1.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Not that I disagree with you, but I can't 'plainly' see anything in those screenshots.

Vemados

Vemados

Quote from: The Necronoir on Sep 30, 2007, 03:55:19 AM
Not that I disagree with you, but I can't 'plainly' see anything in those screenshots.

Unless he punched his arm through the guy's back those are some pretty long blades

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Vemados on Sep 30, 2007, 04:04:34 AM
Unless he punched his arm through the guy's back those are some pretty long blades

Exactly.  Look at just the third picture alone...there is already more blade length showing than the original illustration, and that's not counting the six inches that are going through the dude's body.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: Vemados on Sep 30, 2007, 04:04:34 AM
We see the Predator do pretty much exactly that in the first movie (when it's gutting Billy) so I wouldn't rule it out. Overall though, I agree, the blades in Predator 2 are pretty much the same as those in the first movie.

Ficodemus

Ficodemus

The expression of jamaican, just before he gets stabbed, is hilarious. Also is the way he handles his weapon while firing.

pred man

pred man

i think extra long blades are only good if 1 pred has them (chopper) but after we establish celtic also has them? cmon if every pred has theyre own special wepon wth was choppers? so i like pred 1 blades

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed