Alien Resurrection
24 (34.3%)
Predator
12 (17.1%)
Predator 2
17 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author
Goriest Alien-Predator Film? (Read 5,510 times)

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Id have to say RES.

SM

SM

QuoteThere is more blood moments in alien 3 than there is in RES.

Yes but they're only brief moments rather than longer periods so there's less actual blood and guts on screen.

Prowler

Prowler

Id have to say AR. Predator1 is a close second but that fourth alien film takes the cake.

Newsfop

Newsfop

Quote from: Predator Punk on Feb 04, 2007, 01:18:47 AM
By today's standards, the originals (Alien and Predator) weren't really gore fests.  Today's films are gore crazy and most of it is gratuitous and is only there for the shock value.  That being said, the goriest would probably be Alien: Res.  That's not nessecarily a good thing though.

I just saw The Descent last week, and I would have to concur. Nobody in an Alien or Predator movie were torn apart by the abdomen or dragged through a cave causing their fingernails to break off. However, half the scares are just cheap jumps. The creatures were lousy too. I love the development that went into the Aliens and the Predators, even the ones in AvP. I kept telling myself the movie would've bene better if there were aliens in the cave instead.

Stalker

Stalker

Alien Resurrection was the most bloody & violent film without a doubt. The head being crushed, piece of brain being pulled out, & chestburster head penetration all speak for themself.

War Wager

War Wager

I think Alien3 got the most most blood ;D

Vader the White

Pred 2. It almost was NC-17!

pred man

pred man

ya pred 2 bodys upside down blood all over that special agent chopped in half and there was a little predator gore (if u can include predator arms being chopped of)

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I vote Alien 3, there was a lot of blood in that movie, especially the scene with the three prisoners in the tunnels. I mean, there's so much blood Golic's face is coated in it. If I was counting Resurrection, I would have voted for it, but I'm not coutning it. The gore in that film was silly and pointless.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I vote the AVP-R trailer.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Alien: Rez, damn that film is stomach churning!
That's where most of my gore inspirations come from. :P

Johnny Handsome

Predator 2 for sure.
There is so much blood and killings in there that i couldnt believe it when i saw it for the first time.
It´s still on the index here.

TheUrbanPredator

Yep. Predator 2's the one, then it's Predator. Don't know about the rest.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed