EXCLUSIVE PREDATORS PICTURES

Started by Sabres21768, May 16, 2010, 06:51:24 PM

Author
EXCLUSIVE PREDATORS PICTURES (Read 46,536 times)

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 26, 2010, 10:33:49 AM
Quote from: Tangakkai on May 26, 2010, 10:31:47 AM

QuoteAlso nice to finally have proof that the jawbone is just a bone he took from some other creature and stuck on his mask

Don't see a real proof of that yet... seems to look like it though.

It's pretty obvious from the pics of the adult and child's mask that the jawbone is stuck on there and not actually part of the Predator's face.

Yup... The bone looks very old, it's missing teeth... So either it's a really old jaw bone from some other creature... WHICH IT IS.... Or Mr. Black has a really old, worn, exposed jaw and a really bad dental plan...

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Cool pic. Leg seems a bit funny though. And would navel suggest they are mammals? I mean there hasn't been  canon info for that so far.
I like the red dreads. But where the pc seems nornal for me, how is it triple?

Master

Master

Look very closely on middle picture on right. You can clearly see that there are three holes in pc`s end. I think that
Spoiler
scene where BSP take out minigun bullets in mid air is in :-\
[close]

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Thank you. It does have three holes indeed :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 26, 2010, 09:54:54 AM
Rubies has released a sneak peek at a BSP costume and some masks.

The masks suck, but the costume actually gives us a pretty good look at the BSP.

Looks better than what I was thinking. And it looks pretty much the same way that an old Predator RP character of mine looks like, so I'm being biased that I like the design, but whatever, it looks good.

MrBrokenTusks.

Don't like the fingers feet or red eyes but apart from that it is pretty good nothing special though.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Red visor is always the shit. The red tipped dreads are kinda dumb, but I can live with it.

Darkoo

Darkoo

Looks like Megatron :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

BSP doesn't look anything like it came out of a trash heap. The only thing that looks like Megatron from the movie is the shoulder cannon, kinda has a similar style.

MrBrokenTusks.

Is the red visor actually in script. I have not heard anything about it before I saw this picture.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on May 26, 2010, 03:38:21 PM
Is the red visor actually in script. I have not heard anything about it before I saw this picture.

Yeah it's mentioned alright

Master

Master

Glad I`m not the only one who think that red visors are crap.

MrBrokenTusks.

DAM :( sad face

Moody

Moody

Looks good, nothing amazing but i'll look allo better on film of course.

Machionic

Machionic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed