It was what I expected
13 (8.8%)
It fell short for me
16 (10.8%)
It was not good
15 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
Sneak Peek with LegionFX Tomorrow - The Last Supper (Read 96,253 times)

SiL

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 24, 2017, 12:27:28 AM
Quote from: Anthony on Feb 24, 2017, 12:25:02 AM
Okay guys, that's enough. Don't start with the insults.

Exactly. Let's not make this like IMDB was.
I was just wondering what I said that was bothering you so much. You started it. Feel free to pm me.

Abed

"Is he signed up at such a young age to find out what happened?" - Franco is 38, so he's not unusually young. Weaver wasn't even out of her 20s when they made the original.

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: SiL on Feb 24, 2017, 12:35:38 AM

I was just wondering what I said that was bothering you so much. You started it. Feel free to pm me.

Does it matter what you said, SiL? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thats his opinion, isnt it??

Just kidding. Now you see whats reasonable discussion and opinion-making.
The important part of all those social interactions is ARGUMENTATION based
on common reason.

SiL

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 24, 2017, 12:37:31 AM
Just kidding. Now you see whats reasonable discussion and opinion-making.
The important part of all those social interactions is ARGUMENTATION based
on common reason.
You must have a dim view of the world if you think comments made against people have the same weight and importance as comments made about pop culture entertainment.

Enoch

Enoch

Everything is important... Are you blind, havent you seen what pop culture (if we can call it that way)
has done to the world, to the new generations... Values are collapsed. My view of human civilization
is pretty dim... thats why I like Alien movie and Blade Runner. The xenomorph is the very metaphor for human sepcies

SM

How are films like Alien and Blade Runner not part of pop culture?

Abed

Enoch, it's "I just wanted to say hey before I jet out; I'm feeling kind of queasy".

Enoch

Enoch

I m not speaking about that segment of pop culture. I dont have a name for the phenomenon I was speaking about.
Reality programs, open promotion of wrong values, perverting the liberty into liberal anarchy, converting the politics into travesty, making economies based on warfare and lies, just like in ancient times... deluding the youth with low fancies,using the false face of democracy and liberalism to impose moral and totalitarianism of the spirit. My life is relatively normal, but people should not allow themselves to be blind to the world existing around them.

I guess 2001 Odyssey explained it all... give a monkey a peace technology and millennia after
he ll still be monkey... just without all that hair and distinctive cranial morphology. But at the very end at the pinnacle of our advancement... it all begins again, from the start.

SM

QuoteI m not speaking about that segment of pop culture.

Convenient.

As for the rest... well... I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't come across as being rather rude.

Enoch

Enoch

Well, be rude but explain your reasons... otherwise I will never learn what I sad badly and what convictions I should change. I won't take anything to heart. :)

SM

Nah, I'll just say that when you're a bit older perhaps you'll appreciate that things aren't quite as bleak as you imagine.

Enoch

Enoch

I m quite happy in my life, thanks to God or some universal chance. :laugh:
The world is bleak for many others but that also affect us currently happy.
Maybe I m wrong, but then again I will not be surprised if the dimness
reaches my realms.

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Well, after seeing the prologue I have to honestly say that I feel a bit underwhelmed and don't even get me started on Walter's ridiculous sounding voice.

echobbase79

Just curious what you found annoying about his voice?

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: echobbase79 on Feb 24, 2017, 01:43:22 AM

Just curious what you found annoying about his voice?
It just sounded incredibly over the top and corny. I'd expect something like it in a god-awful YouTube video not in a major motion picture directed by Ridley Scott.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed