A question

Started by David, Aug 01, 2023, 03:47:49 PM

Author
A question (Read 2,007 times)

David

David

I've always wondered if the administrators of this site (Corporal Hicks, Ridgetop, Darkness...) also have other jobs.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Nah, they each make millions off this site

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Kradan once compared Corporal Hicks to a Rockefeller.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 01, 2023, 07:58:05 PMNah, they each make millions off this site
Their combined worth is somewhere around 700 billion and a trillion 300 million billion dollars.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 01, 2023, 08:35:46 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 01, 2023, 07:58:05 PMNah, they each make millions off this site
Their combined worth is somewhere around 700 billion and a trillion 300 million billion dollars.

You, on the other hand, are still a hard-working master chef despite all your millions.  You just love to cook.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Wake me when you're hungry.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 01, 2023, 08:11:11 PMKradan once compared Corporal Hicks to a Rockefeller.

Quote or it didn't happen

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 01, 2023, 10:31:21 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 01, 2023, 08:11:11 PMKradan once compared Corporal Hicks to a Rockefeller.

Quote or it didn't happen

That will be £100 for remembering it for you wholesale, thank you.

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 08, 2022, 03:21:04 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 08, 2022, 02:59:32 PM"it's only £40 a month"

What are you - Rockefeller  ?

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 02, 2023, 07:21:13 AMThat will be £100 for remembering it for you wholesale, thank you.

It's not exactly out of the manual, is it?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 02, 2023, 07:55:27 AM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 02, 2023, 07:21:13 AMThat will be £100 for remembering it for you wholesale, thank you.

It's not exactly out of the manual, is it?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: David on Aug 01, 2023, 03:47:49 PMI've always wondered if the administrators of this site (Corporal Hicks, Ridgetop, Darkness...) also have other jobs.

Unfortunately.  :'(  I also wouldn't consider this a job. It's a hobby that takes just as much commitment and energy but none of the financial rewards of a job. Fortunately we do generate enough through the ads to pay back the costs of things like the art we get commissioned, or my subscription to the services we use to record the podcasts and etc.

I'm an I.T manager for a private company in the UK. I'd love to win the lotto and just work on content for AvPG all day long.

David

David

I thought that ads would earn you a decent amount of money. Too bad, I wanted to ask if you were looking for help.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Always looking for help, just not paid help.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

You can always bring him the tea, David.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I do enjoy a good cuppa. Though that's mostly at the day job. I don't tend to drink tea much at home.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed