Started by 9th_Stew, Mar 02, 2013, 12:19:56 PM

Author
ACM easter eggs (Read 4,884 times)

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Jesus Christ.

They are even changing the types of pastries affiliated with the Aliens universe.

How hard would it have been to make it a croissant?

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

So exploding giant rolling doughnuts are a part of the canon now? Getting better and better.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

QuoteHow hard would it have been to make it a croissant?

i don't believe it was a Croissant in ALIENS. But rather, a partially eaten glazed Donut which was very, VERY wet.

QuoteSo exploding giant rolling doughnuts are a part of the canon now? Getting better and better.

Yeah. What, you didn't know? That's what Wey-Yu was really after, the dangerous sentient Donut roaming LV-426. Psht, and everyone thought it was the Xenomorphs they were interested in. Ha. ;)

spacemarine

spacemarine

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: JungleHunter87 on Mar 02, 2013, 02:41:28 PM
QuoteHow hard would it have been to make it a croissant?

i don't believe it was a Croissant in ALIENS. But rather, a partially eaten glazed Donut which was very, VERY wet.

I was referring to a certain distinctly shaped ship that took a tumble and rolled like a tire across movie screens last summer.

But I hear ya about the partially eaten doughnut in ALIENS. Might as well have been a mutated hamster then.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Mar 02, 2013, 02:28:14 PM
So exploding giant rolling doughnuts are a part of the canon now? Getting better and better.
Yeah no. It's an easter egg.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

QuoteI was referring to a certain distinctly shaped ship that took a tumble and rolled like a tire across movie screens last summer.

Ah! 'Kay, got ya. I was a wee bit confused.

QuoteBut I hear ya about the partially eaten doughnut in ALIENS. Might as well have been a mutated hamster then.

It'd be funny and sad if that was the TRUE explanation for the Boilers. ;D

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 02, 2013, 07:37:46 PM

But it's in the game, and they said the game is canon. So whatever is in the game it has to be considered canon, therefore exploding giant doughnuts of doom rolling around on LV-426 has to be taken as a fact and nothing to laugh about.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 02, 2013, 07:28:00 PM
Might as well have been a mutated hamster then.

Where do you think the Raven came from?

:'(

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

QuoteWhere do you think the Raven came from?

Nah, it's where the Boilers came from. ::)

Crazy Rich

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Mar 02, 2013, 09:14:25 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 02, 2013, 07:37:46 PM

But it's in the game, and they said the game is canon. So whatever is in the game it has to be considered canon, therefore exploding giant doughnuts of doom rolling around on LV-426 has to be taken as a fact and nothing to laugh about.
Yeah no.

This is the internet so I honestly can't tell if you're being flippant or being serious. Like seriously it's really hard to tell with people online sometimes, so I'm holding back an exasperated response in the off chance that you're just joking around. But like I said, this is the internet so anything is possible I guess.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Canon, is like, your opinion...man.  ;)

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

I love the Giant Donut EE. I kill of any noob's I play with in coop!  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed