Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1054

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 605,938 times)

Joyfully Jumping Jessica

I'd say my favorite is Aliens. I really enjoyed the development of Ripley's character, and the marines were awesome [especially the "Game over, man!" one  :laugh: Sorry, I've only seen it once  :-X]! I've gotta see it again, the rewatchability is insane.

Then again, you can't beat the intensity of A L I E N (so intense that I fitted my username to match the title's sheer intensity  :D). I swear when Ripley had to run through the ship alone toward the end I nearly fainted- the pacing was absolutely killer [er, no pun intended] and the music while subtle, gave me the chills and sold the creepy atmosphere perfectly. Also, the scene where Dallas(?) is in the air ducts was cringe-inducingly scary.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hudson's the one you're thinking of.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Joyfully Jumping Jessica on Jan 28, 2011, 06:50:18 PM
I'd say my favorite is Aliens. I really enjoyed the development of Ripley's character, and the marines were awesome [especially the "Game over, man!" one  :laugh: Sorry, I've only seen it once  :-X]! I've gotta see it again, the rewatchability is insane.

Then again, you can't beat the intensity of A L I E N (so intense that I fitted my username to match the title's sheer intensity  :D). I swear when Ripley had to run through the ship alone toward the end I nearly fainted- the pacing was absolutely killer [er, no pun intended] and the music while subtle, gave me the chills and sold the creepy atmosphere perfectly. Also, the scene where Dallas(?) is in the air ducts was cringe-inducingly scary.

samoht

samoht

True dat

Valaquen

Valaquen

We can get on very well, I think  :laugh:

Joyfully Jumping Jessica

Awesome, people agreeing and stuff.

Step one- complete...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Careful, some of us haven't seen a woman in years...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 31, 2011, 05:00:55 AM
Ch'yeah, I already briefed her on you.

grands0nz0rz

grands0nz0rz

and are making it too obvious.
;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Neither have you, for that matter.

Spoiler
;)
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's been sooooooooooo long!!

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 31, 2011, 09:06:18 AM
Neither have you, for that matter.

Spoiler
;)
[close]

Ha! That was a good one guys

ScottishXeno

ScottishXeno

1- Aliens
2- Alien 3
3. Alien
4. A:R
(Like most people ;))

Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur

Personally, I would do it like this:
1. Alien
2. Aliens
3. Alien 3
4. Alien: Resurrection.

Although I enjoyed A3 as a film.

SM

SM

QuoteMy point is that it does have those 70s bits which throw me off, but again, I want to point out that some parts I just love.

Which bits are 70s?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed