Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 864,532 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 27, 2023, 01:52:01 AM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 26, 2023, 08:34:12 PM
Quote from: Darkness on Nov 26, 2023, 04:22:31 PMTotal Recall.

One of Arnie's best. Great special effects.
Got the chance to see that on the big screen a few years back, and it looked incredible.

Considerdatadivorce.

COME ON, DON'T BULLSHITME.

Hey Quaid? Remember me? I'm gonna squash you!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Basic

A disappointing finish to McTiernan's filmography. It started off mid tier at best but the third act was so stupid it killed what little good will I had left. Shyamalan would love it, though.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Napoleon (2023)

Not bad, but definitely missing something. Maybe the director's cut will improve it, but I don't think it will be quite the drastic change that Kingdom of Heaven underwent.

SM

SM

Godzilla - King of Monsters.  Didn't care for the first one, but this one was pretty fun.  Silly but fun. Apart from some of the VFX towards the end.  Looked a bit dodgy in contrast to the rest of the film.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Funny you mention King of Monsters, SM. My lass has been on a Monsterverse rewatch this last week and we just rewatched King of Monsters last night. I'm not a terribly big fan of any of them tbh but I enjoyed it more than I remember in the cinema.

SM

SM

I liked the Kong one better.  I'll try Godzilla vs Kong next.

I find I like those cheezy old Godzilla films more where he does a dance after belting the bejesus out of another monster.

Stitch

Stitch

House of Violent Desire

Weird film. Almost like a videotaped play. Boring, and interesting, and confusing, all at the same time, somehow.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

L.A. Confidential

"America isn't ready for the real me." Oof, no we weren't.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Gladiator

Sven-Ole Thorsen gets killed by someone other than Arnold for a change.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Godzilla Minus One

Holy crap, this was amazing.

SiL

SiL

The Menu

Fantastic. No notes.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Dec 02, 2023, 09:00:17 PMThe Menu

Fantastic. No notes.

It made me crave a cheeseburger.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 02, 2023, 09:02:08 PM
Quote from: SiL on Dec 02, 2023, 09:00:17 PMThe Menu

Fantastic. No notes.

It made me crave a cheeseburger.
Literally my wife and I were trying to think of what to have for lunch and after we finished the choice was obvious.

Prez

Prez

Goosebumps.
Safe little family horror film to watch with my Ms 9 year old whilst we recover from being unwell.

Prez

Prez

M3gan
Finally watched this (despite thinking it's just a modern take on Chucky). Surprisingly well made and damn creepy at times.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed