Neca Prometheus line update!

Started by BonesawT101, Jun 04, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Author
Neca Prometheus line update! (Read 167,722 times)

Mister Skeezler

Good review of the Chair Suit Engineer...

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=139&itemid=19354

ikarop

ikarop

That's really cool about the heads.

Corporal Hicks

What are the impressions from any owners on each here? The pressure suit one looks very very light in the photos. Is that the camera/flash or are they really that light?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 18, 2012, 08:57:01 PM
What are the impressions from any owners on each here? The pressure suit one looks very very light in the photos. Is that the camera/flash or are they really that light?

They're both fantastic figs, well worth the purchase.

While the flash in most pics does make the pressure suit look extremely light, in normal light it still is lighter than it is in the movie.

My only complaint is the leg articulation in the pressure suit fig...not sure what NECA was thinking there.  ???

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

i own both figures and will def be collecting the entire series, these two are among the best work neca have ever done imo. have them displayed in a glass display cabinet along with the art of Prometheus book.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I have the Chair Suit and I like it quite a bit, although I'll admit that it's the head and torso that are the best part of the figure - the arms and legs, while screen-accurate, aren't nearly as detailed and interesting.

Passed on the Pressure Suit for now. It's not a bad figure, I'm just holding out for the Trilobite/Engineer 2-pack version.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

any news on when the next series will be released along with the engineer vs trilobite set?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I remember reading that the ETA on the Engineer/Trilobite set was "November". Seeing as how the ETA for wave 1 was "September" and we didn't get it until October, I figure we'll see the 2-pack sometime in December.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

NECA released this photo today. A look into what's in store for Wave 2 and beyond :P

Fifield is essentially just the basic body for Holloway and David 8 with a different paint job and a new head. Doesnt seem to have elongated limbs... :/

Some of my money is already on the side to buy the deacon, though :P Instabuy.

Holloway.. really? Why do a figure of "that" guy?

samoht

samoht

Fifield wouldn't have elongated limbs. Only the alternate version has those.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Eh, ill get the chair suit and deacon. No humans (or bots) for me.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Getting ALL of them!

NECA has outdone themselves with this line.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Definitely getting David and the Deacon (and the Trilobite/Engineer 2-pack), passing on the rest.

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

What's the thing down in the corner beside Fifield?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed