Noob question about the comics.

Started by King Willie, Jan 18, 2008, 05:15:17 AM

Author
Noob question about the comics. (Read 814 times)

King Willie

King Willie

You know the Machiko/Ryushi encounter. I don't think the package came with the sequel to this, does anyone have the name of the subsequent books in the series in chronological order?

*edited. Don't mention downloads.

Bishop2

Bishop2

It's followed by AVP: Duel (and the one-shot "Blood Time," although that one isn't really necessary to following the story, it just introduces one of the focus predators we meet later) and then by AVP: War.  War is the big sequel to the first AVP crossover, and it's also a sequel to Aliens: Berserker - The characters from both Aliens: Berserker and the first AVP story meet up in War for a new adventure.

After that, the only other follow-up to the original story is the one-shot "The Web," which again isn't really important and takes place decades later.

King Willie

King Willie

How many issues of Duel are there?

Edit: Will you listen to me?! One more asking for download locations and I will ban you. Read the rules.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

Bishop2

Bishop2

There's just 2.

King Willie

Sorry about the download locations, I didn't see your first edit and couldn't remember it was a rule. My bad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed