Aliens: Dark Descent

Started by BlueMarsalis79, Jun 09, 2022, 06:09:08 PM

Author
Aliens: Dark Descent (Read 51,103 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Are we more likely to get a big Fireteam update? Or both are dead?

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Fireteam is dead dead since they announced that they're working on another game (almost certainly another Alien game). Dark Descent hasn't gotten any new info. Was never meant to be a live service game. Would've loved some DLC or special game modes, but that doesn't seem likely now. Maybe an update fixing some bugs down the line, but most are fixed, so even that isn't as likely anymore.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Still Collating... on Apr 14, 2024, 10:16:09 PMFireteam is dead dead since they announced that they're working on another game (almost certainly another Alien game). Dark Descent hasn't gotten any new info. Was never meant to be a live service game. Would've loved some DLC or special game modes, but that doesn't seem likely now. Maybe an update fixing some bugs down the line, but most are fixed, so even that isn't as likely anymore.
Can you provide evidence that the dev of fireteam are making another alien game?

Samhain13

Samhain13

And to think Predator Hunting Grouns is more alive than these 2 aliens that came after. I wish Dark Descent had gotten more stuff.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

That's fine by me, Dark Descent and Isolation are easily the best videogames in either franchise, and we're lucky enough to have three more Alien titles in the works currently. 

Some from prior developers and one... an often requested sequel.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 15, 2024, 01:48:54 AMThat's fine by me, Dark Descent and Isolation are easily the best videogames in either franchise, and we're lucky enough to have three more Alien titles in the works currently. 

Some from prior developers and one... an often requested sequel.
I hope the other alien games are more horror focus than action.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed