VIP Mod + vip_woodlands

Started by jegu, Dec 08, 2010, 12:39:20 PM

Author
VIP Mod + vip_woodlands (Read 9,171 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

yeah its still zoomed in. thats my main problem with the guns in AVP2, the pulse rifle looks huge on screen yet bigger weapons like the smartgun look really tiny.

dont worry, ill post a pic of what im trying to say later.

jegu

jegu

Ancient video of the mod created by one of my testers. Has a lot of old, but gives something out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoxJ4QWQQ30#

Enjoy...

chupacabras acheronsis

oh god that smartgun reload animation is glorious.

and AC/DC. you are a god of modding.

Xhan

Xhan

It's the M249 reload for CS:S, I'm assuming PVFX for the barrel lift? Very clever. (Also props on the use AC/DC, lol)

If you're using the standard Benelli model and UV's I think I have a skin that's more detailed, I'll have a look around and see if I still have it; If I do I'll throw it up for you.

jegu

jegu

No idea on Benelli model, but if I get a working skin from you which is better would be awesome.

Xhan

Xhan

Throw me the HH and PV DTXs on PM jegu, I'll see If what I have matches the UV.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Somehow, it seems the Villain Incredibly Powerful company that we know has settled a basement in some desert planet... well you got it  ;)
Still somewhere in my comp, abandoned for a while until... today?

jegu

jegu

Will take it if you have it Le Celticant. :)

Xhan, PM sent.

Looking for animators... models I can provide, but I need an animator for the models. Anyone?

Xhan

Xhan

The only importer that works for SMDs and MDXs --> Milkshape is 3DSM 5.0, which is ancient. It's going to be hella tough find anyone with a version that old anymore... you might try asking The_One, but I seriously doubt he gives a rat's ass about avp2 anymore, and I think MojoJojo off took about the same time as NaLeSha, who apparently literally fell off the earth.

jegu

jegu

The_One doesn't work on AvP2 or so he told me. Haven't seen NaLeSha for... years. MoJoJojo also has disappeared. Only animators I know now are AJL and Kainde. Was thinking if avpgalaxy would have had some hidden talent. Anyhow Xhan, I'm eager to see what you can modify on the skins.

chupacabras acheronsis

it hit me hard; this might be the last AvP2 mod ever released  :(

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: jegu on Jan 12, 2011, 06:06:13 AM
Will take it if you have it Le Celticant. :)

Xhan, PM sent.

Looking for animators... models I can provide, but I need an animator for the models. Anyone?

And you'll have it when my team will have investigate and secure the place.  ;)
Cos for the moment it's a bunch of separated scratch, not very useful but still, basic shape is there.

chupacabras acheronsis

this is my little tweaked Pulse Rifle. its the same model moved as i stated previously so the skin doesn't cover a spot but i hope that can be fixed. i am also using a custom skin from an old mod which i had nothing to do with:

jegu

jegu

Resembles a lot of AvP1 pulse. That position has a problem. Distortion of the pulse rifle model is visible and model has an unseen part at the top screenshot. Same with hand model, it's too short. Right hand only has wrist and is disturbing at the reload screenshot.

jegu

jegu

The mod has been released (BETA). I will work on it when I get more time.

http://ajlforums.forumotion.com/t110-vip-mod-released

Follow the instructions (very easy...), enjoy the mod. Server find works (with Saviour mod). Give feedback, it helps. Enjoy!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed