Boba Fett
T-800
Robocop
Author
Battle Royale (Read 260 times)

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

Okay, so, HYPOTHETICALLY...

These creatures are all dumped onto a big deserted island and told that only the last survivor gets to go free. They all begin at least a mile apart from any other "contestant." There are no manufactured supplies, materials, or constructions. HOWEVER, any particular creature has any standard gear it would normally have.

DISCUSS.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't recall the capabilities of the Protoss or Zerg so I'm going to tentatively give this to the Droideka.  That shield and those heavy blasters will eventually whittle anyone else on that list down to nothing with virtual impunity.

SiL

SiL

Maybe the T800 can take out the droideka if the endoskeleton can withstand the blasters but yeah, between the shield and just ... rolling away when things get too close, the robot's kind of got this in the bag.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Even Jedi run away from them sometimes

I had forgotten dark templar have cloaking ability, wonder if one of them can beat a Predator

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 18, 2022, 01:17:03 AMI don't recall the capabilities of the Protoss or Zerg so I'm going to tentatively give this to the Droideka.  That shield and those heavy blasters will eventually whittle anyone else on that list down to nothing with virtual impunity.

Quote from: SiL on Aug 18, 2022, 01:45:43 AMMaybe the T800 can take out the droideka if the endoskeleton can withstand the blasters but yeah, between the shield and just ... rolling away when things get too close, the robot's kind of got this in the bag.

Ah but see, half the things here excel at stealth tactics, and the droideka is vulnerable when it's in wheel form. (Which it would have to be in order to cover the long distances searching for other enemies.) I could see any of the predators, the Dark Templar, or even the raptors stalking a droideka and striking when the time is right.

I can see several teams forming, myself. I think the OG Alien would work with the Warrior and the Dragon. The Protoss would all work together, as would the zerg. And as ridiculous as it may seem, I think Buzz and Chewie could team up.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 18, 2022, 04:20:44 AMI had forgotten dark templar have cloaking ability, wonder if one of them can beat a Predator

https://i.ibb.co/s6pwh8D/Dark-Templar.png

I think it's all a matter of who got the jump. Those phase blades could slice a predator in half easy, but if a predator got him with their gadgets? It's anyone's guess.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed