Author
Joker Origin (Read 54,818 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nice to see Joker reenacting Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. ;D

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: D88M on Aug 06, 2019, 10:38:48 PM
I am not expecting anything from this movie. As i said from day one and the more time it passes the more it gets confirmed, this is just a random drama about a guy becoming insane that uses the "Joker" brand to get hype and money. At best, is gonna be a well made, well acted, decent movie that has absolutely nothing to do with the Joker whatsoever.

ace3g

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm all in on this. Love the trailer.

Huggs

Huggs

He is the one.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Another excellent trailer. :)

SM

SM

Not sure how it'll work if they want us to root for a psychopath, but it looks way more interesting than other DC efforts.

Except Teen Titans Go To The Movies.

The Old One

The Old One

Final Trailer definitely looks interesting.

Stitch

Stitch

I actually think the final trailer has reduced my interest. I'll still see it, but my excitement is now tempered.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

My expectations are low. REAL LOW. Because everyone is applauding and handing out imaginary awards even before we understand 1 single thing that makes this movie great. Hands down, none of this makes sense to me.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

It just looks like a movie about a guy suffering a full blown meltdown with the 'Joker'  name stamped on it.  There is nothing in this trailer that makes me want to watch this movie at all.

Rudiger

Rudiger

A Batman movie - against any villain - interests me.

A Joker movie - without Batman - holds no interest.

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: Rudiger on Aug 30, 2019, 06:56:32 AM
A Batman movie - against any villain - interests me.

A Joker movie - without Batman - holds no interest.

This. I like his performance, but I don't like the setting whatsoever and the total lack of Batman or Gotham feel.

SM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed