*FAKE* Rejected Prometheus movie score

Started by beej199, Mar 03, 2012, 01:30:41 PM

Author
*FAKE* Rejected Prometheus movie score (Read 8,428 times)

beej199

beej199

OK, so I have just had the Nikola Kostelac rejected Prometheus score delivered this morning. Its a promotional CD which I believe was a potential option for the movie score which didnt get selected. I purchased this from Elite Soundtracks on the web if you need any validation - only 500 available.

The interesting bit is the inlay which contains some detail regarding the film. Not massive plot descriptions but quite a lot that might help fill in some gaps!!

I doubt the composer saw the completed film as is usually the case so I cant verify the accuracy 100% of the notes but they do have a lot of hints as to what might be going on in the film.

Ive scanned the inlay and attached BUT these are SPOLIERS so dont open the jpg if you dont want to know!!

Face Jockey

Even if true, no wonder it was rejected by the descriptions alone.

ThisBethesdaSea

Wow, we'll. If This is real, we're in for a treat. There's no real spoilers, just mentions of a creature, hinting at David being a robot, etc....hmmmm

Wobblyboddle77

Awesome mate, thankyou for sharing this with, much appreciated :)

Corporal Hicks

So you have the actual score as well?

ikarop

ikarop

Edit: It's fan-made. http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=42349.msg1296827#msg1296827

http://www.elitesoundtracks.com/new_releases/prometheus_complete_score_submission_limited_500_nikola_kostelac_P1029.html

QuoteTrack Listing

01. Main Titles (2:16)
02. Alien Attack (0:36)
03. The Ghost Ship (3:54)
04. The Chase (2:11)
05. The Chase II (1:36)
06. Underground Tunnels (1:47)
07. The Droid (1:02)
08. Alien Planet (2:24)
09. Blue Dream (3:40)
10. Solitude (0:58)
11. Nightmare (1:13)
12. Vickers (2:04)
13. Space Jockey (1:10)
14. Archaeological Site (2:28)
15. David (1:44)
16. Elizabeth's Dream (2:26)
17. Sacrifice (2:57)
18. Alien Ants (2:05)
19. Terminal (0:46)
20. Alien Suite (4:28)

beej199

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 03, 2012, 02:23:39 PM
So you have the actual score as well?

Unfortunately no, just this rejected score.

Corporal Hicks

Sorry, I do mean, the actual rejected score. Can you slap a track online for us?

Wobblyboddle77

Interesting that a percentage of the sountrack titles would suggest some of that proposed synopsis made up of alledged leaks etc are possibly accurate then, and the david character arc a very similar to that of ashes, except for him helping elizabeth blow the ship. I'm happy,  this all sounds pretty good, alien ants though, hmmmmmmmmmm interesting. A nice bit of new of info though   :)

Shodan09

Alien Ants? Weren't they mentioned in the Alien Harvest script?

Prime113

ikarop

Quote from: Shodan09 on Mar 03, 2012, 02:51:19 PM
Alien Ants? Weren't they mentioned in the Alien Harvest script?

Exactly my thoughts. The rest of the Alien stuff they have in there seem to come from warez sites. Images included. Bit fishy.

Shodan09

Seems fishy to me too (not that I have any reason to doubt the OP) especially since John Spaihts denied any involvement with the Harvest script.

Corporal Hicks

Ikarop and I have been doing some searching and we canne find the composer online anywhere. Our thoughts are a pitch from an unknown composer or a fake. I've brought a copy, just to have a listen but it's all pretty unsure at the moment.

This sounds fake as hell! If it was real then the spoilers would be major league spoilers and not one of the things said in the track names or write up has said anything new.

And, track 18: Alien Ants? Oh christ no!

Fake!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed