Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 848,212 times)

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Boll truly is on a realm of his own when considering bad movies.

The Old One

The Old One

Word.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Far Cry is especially bad, even by his standards. He attempts comedy, for one thing...

First Blood

First Blood

Bloodrayne too lol

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Rampage, Rampage 2 and Assault On Wall Street.
Those are 3 decent Uwe Boll movies.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 03, 2019, 06:57:09 PM
Quote from: P-Rock on Mar 03, 2019, 11:29:04 AMIt's basically Uwe Boll's Far Cry in a WW2 setting.

Please. It's infinitely better than anything he turned out.

I think Overlord is overrated and prefer Rampage 1 and 2 over it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rampage 2 is terrible.

Roby

Roby

Free Solo

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: The Kurgan on Mar 03, 2019, 07:01:13 PM

This is usually being said by people who have only seen one or two of his video game movies.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: P-Rock on Mar 03, 2019, 10:48:36 PM
Quote from: The Kurgan on Mar 03, 2019, 07:01:13 PM

This is usually being said by people who have only seen one or two of his video game movies.

True, I have not seen his latest stuff and none of the three Baron listed as good ones.

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 03, 2019, 06:57:09 PM
Quote from: P-Rock on Mar 03, 2019, 11:29:04 AMIt's basically Uwe Boll's Far Cry in a WW2 setting.

Please. It's infinitely better than anything he turned out.

Overlord is better than Far Cry, but they have very similar stories. In my opinion 1968 Tunnel Rats, Rampage and Assault on Wall Street are better though.

Far Cry: Jack Carver discovers an island where a crazy doctor is experimenting on humans to make them super soldiers. He gets help from a female journalist who knows more about what's going on.

Overlord: A military squad discovers a bunker where a crazy doctor is is experimenting on humans to make them super soldiers. They get help from a French woman who knows more about what's going on.

First Blood

First Blood

8MM (1999)

Nicolas Cage enters the world of seedy sex perverts to uncover the truth about a snuff film. Terrific performances all around, especially from Peter Stormare as Dino Velvet; a literal velvet Dracula looking motherf**ker who produces hardcore bondage films.

KILL THEM MACHINE...KILL THEM ALL

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 04, 2019, 12:07:25 AM
8MM (1999)

Nicolas Cage enters the world of seedy sex perverts to uncover the truth about a snuff film. Terrific performances all around, especially from Peter Stormare as Dino Velvet; a literal velvet Dracula looking motherf**ker who produces hardcore bondage films.

KILL THEM MACHINE...KILL THEM ALL

I've only seen this once, pretty gritty film.

First Blood

First Blood

I think after the embarrassment that was Batman & Robin, Joel Schumacher felt compelled to do something dark and mean spirited.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Someone really needs to get Andrew Kevin Walker to sit down and actually 8mm. He tends to talk shit about it not following his script, but my understanding is that 97% of it is basically identical.

First Blood

First Blood

Alien (1979)

Watched this last night, as I am preparing to re-watch the franchise again. I love this movie. Like everything about it. What more can be said about it? It's perfect. I admire its purity.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed