Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 848,091 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Minority report.

Classic.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: SM on Jan 10, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jan 09, 2018, 02:47:41 PM
A fist full of dollars & for a few dollars more.  Classic Clint Eastwood.

I think I'd rate both these over The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.  Despite Eli Wallach not being in them.

I'm just about to watch The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.  I find it hard to pick which one is my favourite of the three because I like all of them.  Eli Wallach is awesome in  TGTBTU I also liked him in The Deep.  I also like Once Upon a Time in The West with Charles Bronson.  Not watched that one in a while either.

QuoteMinority report.

Classic.

Yes, going to watch this later now.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Pusher II: With Blood on My Hands

So there's a character in this named Kurt the c**t. :laugh:

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 12, 2018, 10:37:51 PM
Pusher II: With Blood on My Hands

So there's a character in this named Kurt the c**t. :laugh:

Hahahahaha ! What a f**king great trilogy ! Mads Mikkelsen is amazing !

Prez

Prez

The Snowman - my wife is a big Jo Nesbo fan but ultimately this film whilst entertaining at times was so choppy and poorly edited. Given Director's Alfredson's candid admission on problems with insufficient prep time and even a complete script, it explains why this film was a missed opportunity.

That said I hope we get more Harry Hole films.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Baby Driver

some pretty good chase sequences, story was a little meh and lackluster, I wonder why feminists seem to hate on this movie so much.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thor: The Dark World
While not the best in the Thor trilogy its not as bad as I remembered. Sure Hopkins is almost the complete opposite of how he was in the first one and you could tell certain things were cut. But its still a fun film

Jurassic Park 3
Another film effected by the director changing everything at the last minute. Given another go it could have been better.

Ted 2
Brilliant. such a great sequel. Wonder if we'll get a third

Sing
A lot better than I expected

Scorpio

Scorpio

Professor Marsten and the Wonder Women (2017)

Huggs

Huggs

Bullitt

Wweyland

Wweyland

Men In Black 3, wasn't bad but this franchises backstory is getting too convoluted (and it's only 3 movies).

Gash

Gash

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 15, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

Jurassic Park 3
Another film effected by the director changing everything at the last minute. Given another go it could have been better.

Number III is the best of the original trilogy in my opinion.

Last film I watched was The Satan Bug.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Wow, this film was absolutely fantastic. just spot on. Frances McDormand is brilliant and if she doesn't get an Oscar nod then F**k you Hollywood. Woody Harrelson and Sam Rockwell are brilliant. I could go on. The film is just Humane and natural. I was just in awe

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Gash on Jan 16, 2018, 03:21:05 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 15, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

Jurassic Park 3

Number III is the best of the original trilogy in my opinion.

That... is one controversial opinion!

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

The Hitcher (1986) - Brilliant film.  Love Rutger Hauer in this.  Watched the remake as well and I thought it was crap, to be honest.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jan 16, 2018, 08:08:25 PMThe Hitcher (1986) - Brilliant film.  Love Rutger Hauer in this.  Watched the remake as well and I thought it was crap, to be honest.

Yeah, the original shits on the insipid remake. Although the first one is helped no end by how naturally creepy Rutger Hauer is. Talk about intense.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed