Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 847,682 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Dead Calm

This was a pretty great little thriller. Sam Neill and Billy Zane are always awesome, and Nicole Kidman was no slouch here, either.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Scorpio on Feb 13, 2017, 09:41:42 PM
Batman
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Batman V Superman
Suicide Squad

That's a whole lot of DC right there. No Nolan Batman though??

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Yakuza Apocalypse
All i can say is WTF?! Its a film that seems to have a story for the first half and then just goes insanely but enjoyably off the rails in the second half, which involves a womans brain melting and a Kung Fu Master in a Frog costume

Scorpio

Scorpio

Quote from: Prez on Feb 14, 2017, 10:19:53 AM
Quote from: Scorpio on Feb 13, 2017, 09:41:42 PM
Batman
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin
Batman V Superman
Suicide Squad

That's a whole lot of DC right there. No Nolan Batman though??

Not a fan of Nolan Batman. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Ring

Successfully washes the taste of the latest shit sequel out of my mouth.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Scorpio on Feb 15, 2017, 10:54:02 PM
Imo, The Dark Knight is my favorite movie in the franchise and dare I say, one of my top 10 movies of all time. I never tire of watching it. Batman Returns is the next best, imo. Batman Forever is the most comedic and nostalgic for me, as I seen it at our drive in theater back in the day :laugh:

Scorpio

Scorpio

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Feb 16, 2017, 02:49:07 AM
Imo, The Dark Knight is my favorite movie in the franchise and dare I say, one of my top 10 movies of all time. I never tire of watching it. Batman Returns is the next best, imo. Batman Forever is the most comedic and nostalgic for me, as I seen it at our drive in theater back in the day :laugh:

Batman (1989) for me, I'll never tire of watching it.

I, Olga Hepnarova (2016)
Sadako Vs Kayako (2016)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Scorpio on Feb 16, 2017, 09:54:25 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Feb 16, 2017, 02:49:07 AM

Batman (1989) for me, I'll never tire of watching it.

I, Olga Hepnarova (2016)
Sadako Vs Kayako (2016)

Interesting discussion. I really loved 89 Batman. Returns was good as well but it went downhill fast from there for me. Nolan's trilogy were very good too - completely different tone but I welcomed it. TDK set the standard but funnily enough I enjoy Begins the most out of that trilogy. Rises was a bit bloated at times. I enjoyed BvS too (for all it's flaws) and I loved Affleck's Miller TDKR version.

FWIW I grew up on Adam West Batman and have many fond memories of that show.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Matrix

I had forgotten how.... green... this movie was. :laugh: Still pretty cool all these years later.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Quote from: Prez on Feb 17, 2017, 10:39:53 PM
I enjoy Begins the most out of that trilogy.

Same here.

QuoteRises was a bit bloated at times.

Agree.

QuoteI enjoyed BvS too (for all it's flaws) and I loved Affleck's Miller TDKR version.

Same here.

QuoteFWIW I grew up on Adam West Batman and have many fond memories of that show.

Same.  And Batman The Animated Series.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Matrix Reloaded

The action was cool (PS2 level playground scene aside), and there were some interesting ideas, but there's also a lot of crap to sift through. And f**k the Merovingian, annoying c**t.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

All the Way
A fantastcif film with a great performance by Bryan Cranston as Lyndon B. Johnson

Mega Shark vs Kolossus
A cheap and cheerful Asylum film. Also the fourth in a series lmao

Scorpio

Scorpio

Pet (2016)
Independence Day Resurgence (2016)

.. I quite enjoyed ID:R.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Matrix Revolutions

Um... what just happened? :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Founder (2017)
Now i wasnt expecting this to be as good as it was. I thought it would be good, but not that good. Was i surprised. Michael Keaton's performance has the right mix of Swagger, Charm and Underhandedness. The supporting cast are brilliant as well. It all works to a brilliant whole and i cant believe its based on a true story.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed