The Flash (2022)

Started by Shasvre, Jun 22, 2020, 06:48:10 PM

Author
The Flash (2022) (Read 6,978 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah, the time for that movie came and went ages ago.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Absolute nonsense. Batman Beyond? Anywhere in the realm of five to ten years from now in either direction's the right time with the Tim Burton Batman universe iteration.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Trash Queen on May 24, 2021, 12:34:50 PM
Absolute nonsense. Batman Beyond? Anywhere in the realm of five to ten years from now in either direction's the right time with the Tim Burton Batman universe iteration.
We can only hope that WB decides that multiversal movie properties are fine (since they seem to flip flop over what exactly the hell they're doing constantly), and that having a Keaton based Batman Beyond movie is a good idea. I'd love to see it.

Hell, give me a Keaton based Dark Knight Returns which leads into a Batman Beyond.

ace3g

ace3g

Man I was hoping they would go with the 89 suit, not the Returns suit...

https://twitter.com/RegalMovies/status/1400828172141203463

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Of course they picked the better one though.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The logo was better in Returns, but I preferred the sculpted muscles of the 89 suit.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The spraypainted black mashed potatoes suit.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 04, 2021, 04:43:25 PM
The logo was better in Returns, but I preferred the sculpted muscles of the 89 suit.
Maybe they'll combine the two? Newer logo on original design?

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: Stitch on Jun 04, 2021, 09:34:14 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 04, 2021, 04:43:25 PM
Maybe they'll combine the two? Newer logo on original design?

It is possible since we can't see whole thing but based on the photo it looks more like the Returns suit.

Said it before but I prefer simplistic - non plated/layered armor.

Batman 89 suit > Returns

Batfleck BvS suit > Justice League

**One thing I loved about Deadpool 2, they didn't make any drastic changes to his suit.  Typically sequels have to "upgrade."

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I can understand preferring the muscular look to a degree, but overall Returns' cleaner, and just a better take on the first attempt in most respects.

Mmm... sexy.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Trash Queen on May 24, 2021, 12:34:50 PM
Batman Beyond?

I've never seen that show.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jun 04, 2021, 11:38:55 PM

Mmm... sexy.
I dislike the changes to Keaton's face. Combining the design of the suit and clothing with BTAS is fine, but modifying his facial structure makes him look... Off.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's funny because I think it looks fine from the side but from the front it is a bit bizarre looking alright.

Still massively looking forward to it.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jun 06, 2021, 09:08:45 AM
It's funny because I think it looks fine from the side but from the front it is a bit bizarre looking alright.

Still massively looking forward to it.
I think the front view looks more like Clancy Brown as the Kurgan, but with Michael Keaton hair.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I see that yeah.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed