Author
Eternals (2021) (Read 11,926 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Damn it, I was just about to post that! :D

On the other hand, ace3g beat you too it as well, NA. ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quite curious about this Kit Harrington role. I know the character exists in the modern day in the comics, but now I want to see this movie be set in Earth's Middle Ages.

Also, Gemma Chan has been confirmed as Sersi.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Harrington and Madden going up against Sersi again lol

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: The IndependentAngelina Jolie and Richard Madden were among the cast members evacuated from the set of Marvel film The Eternals after a bomb was found, according to reports.

The cast and crew of the movie were taken to safety in Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, after the unexploded device was found and bomb disposal experts were called to the scene.

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1191663445885763585

Shasvre

Shasvre

Bloody hell. :-\

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Damn...

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Jesus Christ

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Jesus, that is terrifying....

Shasvre

Shasvre

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: THRIt is a very big movie. It is a very expensive movie. And we are making it because we believe in [director ChloƩ Zhao's] vision and we believe in what those characters can do and we believe we need to continue to grow and evolve and change and push our genre forward, that's a risk if I've ever heard one.

https://twitter.com/THRAwards/status/1193651562855329793

Shasvre

Shasvre

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Wait, Gemma Chan is playing Sersi after having just played Minn-Erva in Captain Marvel?  ???

Maybe that means Mahershala Ali playing Blade doesn't mean that Luke Cage is no longer part of the MCU.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed