Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,586 times)

Nope

Nope

Me too, im interested in how there going to make it more linear.

Quote from: shobidoo on Oct 11, 2010, 09:47:40 AM
Me too, im interested in how there going to make it more linear.

i'm glad they are going back to linear, it means more effort can be put on puzzles and stuff that rely on geomod, instead of "here is a world,, now, go blow stuff up" also, i felt that guerilla was a bit spread thin, i'm looking forward to a more compact/concise and directed gaming experience

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Still Ghostbusters! Beat the first four levels, three to go. Loving every bit of it. Surprisingly, catching Ghosts is not repetitive at all! Loving the story, really works great as a Ghostbusters 3.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Fable 2(ready for 3)
KOTOR
KOTOR 2
Saints Row 2
UFC 2009
EA MMA demo

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Just finished Castlevania LoS. Can't quite decide whether the ending was full of inspired awesomesauce, or if they just went that little bit too far and got carried away.

Eh, well it was still one of the best games I've played this year. Really hoping it gets a sequ- holycrappossiblesequelindevelopment.

Yay!  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Haven't finished Alan Wake yet, ugh...this last chapter (6?) is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long! I feel like it's being dragged on.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Finished Ghostbusters and loved it! Gonna try out the online in the next couple days, then go back to playing Reach and Wars online.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Finished Alan Wake, going on to MoH.

Geronimo

Geronimo

One of the only reasons I have not gotten board of Red Dead Redemption is because of me always starting bar fights, never gets old to kick the asses of gamblers, alcoholics and eventuay police. From U.S.A to Mexico I'm putting up my fist and fightin round the world!

Quote from: Geronimo on Oct 15, 2010, 03:08:40 AM
One of the only reasons I have not gotten board of Red Dead Redemption is because of me always starting bar fights, never gets old to kick the asses of gamblers, alcoholics and eventuay police. From U.S.A to Mexico I'm putting up my fist and fightin round the world!

lol that was a fun trophy to get :D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

EEV2650

EEV2650

Starfox 64

playiing some transformers for x10 XP, already gone from levels 10,10,9,9 to 14,13,14,14

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Gah, I miss WfC, but there's no way I'll be playing it. I just bought MoH and Black Ops comes out next month, aaaaaaaahhhhhh.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Operation Genesis. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed