Currently Playing (Read 964,518 times)

Magneto

Magneto

Minecraft!  ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil Code Veronica X; NOOOO NOT STEVE'S ANNOYING ASS VOICE!!!! :'(

Quote from: Shobidoo on Sep 08, 2012, 02:05:43 PM
I started MGS2 now that i'm done with 1, and it is fun as heck. Just got the spray that disables bombs. How can anyone dislike this game?

becuz snaek is nawt teh main charakter n raiden is a whiny gurl!1!!11!

Or at least that seems to be the reason I always happen to run across. :P

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 08, 2012, 04:58:34 PM
Quote from: Shobidoo on Sep 08, 2012, 02:05:43 PM
I started MGS2 now that i'm done with 1, and it is fun as heck. Just got the spray that disables bombs. How can anyone dislike this game?

becuz snaek is nawt teh main charakter n raiden is a whiny gurl!1!!11!

Or at least that seems to be the reason I always happen to run across. :P
I think it's a farily valid reason, at least thats why it's my least favourite MGS, fun tanker level with snake then bang your playing a heshe, great idea kojima  ::)

Since my live went silver I stopped playing Dark souls again, been playing a ton of Retribution multi though.

Nope

Nope

But i like raiden, hes quirky.

Keg

Keg

Hated MGS2 when it was released. Felt like I'd been cheated. Over time I started to appreciate what Kojima had done with the game and now I see that the games story and everything about it, couldnt be told any other way and seeing Snake from another perspective was awesome. You the player, felt just like Raiden, in awe of Snake.

The last hour is a bit shonky and I think its a bit of a letdown to be honest but overall MGS2 is a superb game.

Vakarian

Vakarian

The one reason I also liked MGS2 was because in MGS1, the player assumes the role of Snake, so Snake questions everything and knows nothing and just comes off as kind of a dumbshit.

Where as in MGS2 you see him from another perspective and he f**king knows everything!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I never had a problem with the big f**king switch that Kojima did in MGS 2. Everything about the game was just as good. Sure, people hated it, but the fact that these same people no doubt loved the f**king game, and continued to play it is proof that something as switching the main character without warning is not going to stop the awesome.

Nope

Nope

For the most part, i think i'm enjoying it more than mgs. Just finished the fight with fatman. Good riddens.

Vakarian

Vakarian

"Laugh...and grow fat!"

Vepariga

Vepariga

Darksiders 2 still ..f**k the Psychameron. >:(

also

Assassins Creed R multi and Mass Effect 3 Multi as usual.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Counter Strike: Global Offensive - Been practising for an upcoming tournament at the end of the month.  :)

Silent Hill (PSX) - God I loved playing this game as a kid.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eds1ivwq1oc#

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Darksiders 2
Red Dead Redemption {finally got around to finishing the game.}
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Darkwatch

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 09, 2012, 12:56:20 AM
I never had a problem with the big f**king switch that Kojima did in MGS 2. Everything about the game was just as good. Sure, people hated it, but the fact that these same people no doubt loved the f**king game, and continued to play it is proof that something as switching the main character without warning is not going to stop the awesome.

My biggest problem with it wasn't Raiden. It was the supremely convoluted story that became too overblown for its own good. Seriously, what was Kojima thinking with that thing?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 11, 2012, 03:27:39 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 09, 2012, 12:56:20 AM

My biggest problem with it wasn't Raiden. It was the supremely convoluted story that became too overblown for its own good. Seriously, what was Kojima thinking with that thing?

After MGS3, it all makes perfect sense. No lie.

Prime113

Prime113

The Godfather II

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed