Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,509 times)

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Deathbearer on Aug 06, 2012, 10:50:04 PM
Binary Domain

Pretty good game. The voice recognition obviously f**ks up sometimes. Like I was trying to tell my team to follow me but somehow the game interpreted that as "you idiot!"

It misinterprets what I say about half the time

I didnt bother with the voice recognition because it just started to become irritating so I just relied on the basic responses using the controller.

Great game though with a story that's alot deeper than you would expect and some truly great characters.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Mass Effect
Mass Effect 3 (Multiplayer)
Minecraft (360 edition)
Prototype 2

Keg

Keg

RDR: Undead Nightmare. Not far off 100% with this now. A couple more missing person missions and then finishing the story and I'm done. Got the two outfits (I hadnt seen em before) and theyre pretty cool and Ive caught all four horses and the unicorn.

Love the Legend of The Apocalypse outfit and Im glad I took the time to unlock during the main game so I get to see and use them before Marston becomes a zombie himself.

delsaber8

delsaber8

On the final mission for Arkham Asylum right now, the story is really good, and I love visually how the combat looks. My only complaints are that the controls feel a bit sluggish, especially punching or running in combat and there seems to be a lot of phantom hits, by both batman and his enemies. Other than that I really am enjoying the game and I have yet to really play the challenges.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I'am currently playing Transformers: War for Cybertron in anticipation for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. As great as this game is, the sequel from the trailers and demos looks miles better and a true successor. But Transformers: War for Cybertron is still a good game.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Metro 2033.... Meh, forgettable shooter

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Gears of War 3
Dawn of War
Binary Domain
Slender {pretty ok. I think it's a bit glitchy though because he popped up infront of me a couple times}

WinterActual

WinterActual

Went back to the CS:GO beta. Started Army of Two 40th Day again and finishing the last treasures of Uncharted 2 to get the Plat.

Terx2

Terx2

Doom 3 and Fallout 2

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon multiplayer. It's actually really fun.

Nope

Nope

Gmod 13 beta. Fancy new interface is nice, but the toybOx is sorely missed.
I also beat halo reach recently, and went on to CE, and no offence to reach, but im already liking CE more than it.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: KNIGHT on Aug 10, 2012, 06:12:18 AM
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon multiplayer. It's actually really fun.

I play that sometimes.

Currently,Trine 2

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Team Fortress 2 with Heavy new weapon 龍火

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Assassin's Creed Revelations. I f**king miss jumping around, thank the heavens for this game.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

I started a new game yesterday (unarmed badass) up to the point when I got pissed because I found out the reason I can't buy the alchemy lab for my home in Whiterun no matter how much I pay him because of the Dawnguard DLC.

Dawnguard is starting to be more trouble than fun.  :-\

In fact I've been having way more fun with...

RUSE

It was because of two big towns surrounded by forest and a river and bridge in between I couldn't attack from the front without getting ripped apart so I did the same as the Germans, I heavily fortified the town and forest on my side of the river.

As my few P-51 Mustangs took to the skies to fight the vast force of Stuka dive bombers I launched three groups of 8 M4 Shermans, 8 M36 Jacksons and a armoured recon vehicle each. I sent a group to the left side, another to the right, and the their to left to circle around to the backoor of the Germans, they were surrounded. While my M7 Priest mobile artillery bombarded their side of the river and blasted their buidings and units in the town on their side my 3 battle groups were in position to all charge at once like the cavalry on all sides against a massive army of Panzers and Tigers. If it were Shermans alone I would of lost that fight for sure but those M36 Jacksons are Tiger killers.

Victory!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed