Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,221 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

BioShock 2 still. Goddamn Big Sisters. When that music starts playing, and they're getting closer... Those are some of the tensest moments I've had playing a video game.

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 24, 2011, 06:15:07 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Sep 23, 2011, 05:49:19 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 21, 2011, 01:21:59 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Sep 21, 2011, 03:30:02 AM
Resident Evil 4 HD.

Ace!! I'm going to buy that first chance I get. I'm guessing it looks really good?

Still a great game, it looks pretty nice too. It's worth the $20 if you ask me.

$20 isn't too shabby. I'll grab it most likely closer to the end of December after I get through with BF 3.

That's what I was thinkinkg too as long as it stays up for sale on xbox live. 

Keg

Keg

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 25, 2011, 05:17:10 PM
BioShock 2 still. Goddamn Big Sisters. When that music starts playing, and they're getting closer... Those are some of the tensest moments I've had playing a video game.

Awesome aint it. I love frantically setting up the traps everywhere only for the bitch to come from somewhere ive overlooked and I shit my pants.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I don't even bother with traps; just put my back in a corner and wait. Hopefully with a security camera nearby.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, I will finish this one more time before I get Skyward Sword.

GTA San Andreas

Now I'm just dickin' around playing with cheats and blowing shit up, while going to strip clubs only to start a shootout. If the dead bodies of people didn't disappear there would be both a line and pile of bodies behind me.

Lugi's Mansion

Best. Gamecube. game. ever. It's what made me buy a Gamecube.

First Blood

First Blood

Gears of War 3

Multiplayer is surprisingly fun instead of incredibly frustrating. Oh, and the multiple (but limited) respawn lives are a nice touch instead of the lone single life they gave you in Gears 2.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

SK100

SK100

Resident Evil Director's Cut
Resident Evil 4 HD
Silent Hill
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Space Marine
Gears of War 3

m41guy

m41guy

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Love this one, except for the finding and using "trade items" to unlock weapons and armor is pretty weak.  Plus waiting for Da Vinci to show up randomly sucks too.  I spent most of last night just leveling up my assassins  ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

More R.U.S.E

I love commanding the German Transition Army against the Nazi Radicals then later the Renegade Soviet Army. The Germans under my command do not bear the shame and are in fact heroes as we saved the world from WW3.  8)

I especially like the mission "Secret Weapons". After destroying the last of the Nazi raicals the Soviets attack the German Transition Army (me) to capture the base containing a new nuclear model of V2 that could drive the allies out of Germany when in the hands of the Soviets. So I had to defend the base until the demolition was ready with Germany's secret weapons, jet fighters and bombers, and even the terrifying Maus Super Tank along with traitional units such as Seigfried bunkers and Stuka's.

The levels after I had to stop the Soviet Renegade Army from using the new nuclear models of V2's against the allies in Germany. I commanded the German Transition Army with A.I support from the U.S and U.K as well as an additional transitional German force. With the battlefield littered in metal, bodies, craters, and flames and the battle raging on with flak in the sky I finally saved the world with the nuclear artillery that the A.I U.S finally sent for me to use.

My overall profile is now level 92 with the majority of that progress from playing as Germany as well as the U.S and U.K here and there, but mostly Germany.

There is no better feeling than the feeling you get when using the German Military to send both Fascist and Communist to their graves with jets, king tigers, maus super tanks, siegfried bunkers (giant ass flamethrower and giant ass cannon!!!!!), fallschirmjagers (paratroopers), stuka dive bombers, armoured mobile AA, and nuclear artillery.

Huol

Huol

Diablo 2 mo fugga

r888

r888

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 25, 2011, 05:17:10 PM

I love the big sisters

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

A long night of more R.U.S.E (I'm just updating my developments cause I can). Gee, it's been a while since I played on live with this game, not many people, this game has to be the most underappreciate game of it's year.

Played as Germany... got my assed kicked. Switched to the United States... I did the ass kicking.

Why this event occured. Germany has a big flaw, they may have the greatest research (the biggest guns), but they have lowest productivity (everything, especially the best units, are expensive). The United States however not only excels at productivity (units are both reatively cheap and have good quality) but it is a balaced nation.

So the rule with Germany is "quality over quanity", but sometimes between lacking in numbers and your economy suffering as well as smart strategians bombing your buildings and supply depots (because Germany is an expensive nation) Germany players are usual doomed when fighting someone who avoids your strengths and attacks your weaknesses.

That is why I really like the U.S, because it is a balanced nation that can react to any situation while Germany heavily relies on a flourishing economy for the expensive units, expensive research, expensive everything. I have played against Germany before (I'm level 92 so that's obvious) and when you put up a good defence and harass their economy and buidings with a good air force or artilley Germany is not only forced to stay on the defensive, but much of their money is spent on expensive rebuilding rather than doing research which is also expensive, if they can manage to do research that new and better unit is also quite expensive. With $120 the Germans can build 2 Maus tanks while the U.S can build 6 Shermans. Those 2 Maus may be able take of 6 Shermans head on but if I (the U.S) have the Shermans avoid them and do other task and let concealed anti tank or dive bomber units take them out with ease that is a wasted $120 down the drain.

In the end as Germany while it can be fun to have the biggest guns they come with economy breaking price tags. While the numbers of the U.S or other nations (especially Italy and the Soviet Union) may not win wars, they definatly help.

Note: If Germany can stand it's ground well enough in the start and middle of a game while doing research and maintaining a good economy, in the late half of the game Germany is nearly unstoppable.

Aeus

Aeus

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed