Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 964,321 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Feb 11, 2011, 05:49:02 AM
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.

I really like that game, I just need 2 more achievements but I can't be bothered to get them done :D
Can't hold a candle to Spider-Man 2 or Ultimate Spider-Man though. ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Shobidoo on Feb 09, 2011, 12:07:58 AM
Half Life

I must be the only gamer in the world that doesn't "get" that game. I've played it and finished it but honestly, I found it tedious.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 11, 2011, 01:14:16 PM
Half Life

I must be the only gamer in the world that doesn't "get" that game. I've played it and finished it but honestly, I found it tedious.
Me to mate, i found the second even worse... and the episodes... i payed for them played the first for 5 mins and didnt bother touching them after that.

me too to be honest, i bought the oragne box, and portal is much better than any of the HL games, the only Half Life i really enjoyed was Opposing Force, and mostly because it was more action orientated. HL was a lot better as a platform for MP games like counterstrike anyway.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: AvatarIII on Feb 11, 2011, 01:29:09 PM
me too to be honest, i bought the oragne box, and portal is much better than any of the HL games, the only Half Life i really enjoyed was Opposing Force, and mostly because it was more action orientated. HL was a lot better as a platform for MP games like counterstrike anyway.
so true, the only reason i would recomend half-life to a friend is Mod support.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Half-Life 2 I loved...lotta fun when it was released. The game was certainly technological. But the first game, while I do appreciate the fact that it was more immersive because it had no annoying cut scenes or load screens, I just think is overrated in some ways. DOOM is the better game in terms of what it did for the industry at large but most people seem to give HL more credit.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 11, 2011, 01:14:16 PM
Half Life

I never even played it and I don't care to. I've seen my friend play it and well it just didn't impress me to say the least.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think people like it more for the presentation than anything else. The fact that the intro is a drawn out sequence in first person mode along with no cutscenes is what made it great.

Effectz

Effectz

Bad company 2 just reinstalled it yesterday,aint played it since like october and diggin the new maps,gonna pick up vietnam this week to.awesome game

Nope

Nope

Don't know what you guys are talking about, i love the Half Life series to death. Better yet, i love Valve to death.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What do you love about it?

Nope

Nope

Everything. At least for the second one and its episodes.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Playing through the Bulletstorm demo. This game needs to come out now!

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Shobidoo on Feb 11, 2011, 09:54:32 PM
Don't know what you guys are talking about, i love the Half Life series to death. Better yet, i love Valve to death.

Valve and their games are awesome!love Halflife series,best games ive ever played story wise

Nope

Nope

I concure!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed