Destiny - The Next Game from Bungie Studios

Started by Space Sweeper, Nov 28, 2012, 02:48:57 AM

Author
Destiny - The Next Game from Bungie Studios (Read 100,164 times)

Son Of Kane

Quote from: Effectz on Jan 23, 2015, 01:19:37 PM
Pretty sure it's true read the reddit where he explained it and posted proof.Don't know how anyone still plays this game is pretty dead,go to twitch and scroll down,gives you an idea of interest in this game,all my friends are burnt out on destiny.

Good riddance.

PRJ_since1990

So if the age of this thread says anything about this game, then my new video concurs. Check it out and please hit that Subscribe button!

Corporal Hicks

I picked up 2 recently and played a few hours on it last night. Reasonably enjoyed it. I don't typically like MMO or RPG kind of elements (I gave up on Division after a month or so) but I'm finding I don't mind it in this so far. Anyone else playing?

Kimo

Hicks, I played Destiny 1 for around a year and a half before getting bored with it. I made some new friends on Xbox party chat and loved playing on the Raids and trying to get that exotic weapon that I was missing. Then i looked forward for D2 since Bungi promised us better fixes and improvements over D1. Well having not played D1 in ages because of being burnt out by it, I was looking forward for D2 so I bought (like an idiot) the £90 digital version of D2. The first few weeks of playing D2, I was really enjoying it... BUT then i suddenly noticed D2 was just the same old shit with less things to do in it. The exotic weapons in D2 are boring as f**k, everything feels bland and the enemies are the same from D1 but with alternative version of them. I hope the next DLC sorts this vanilla D2 out, because I've stopped playing it after a month. I only check what Xurs is selling cos once you hit ur max power level the grind becomes tedious and mind numbingly boring in D2. D1 had its similar problems in its vanilla version but it was fun because it felt fresh and new at the time. But D2 don't really add anything new and fresh other then small things like Clans and better world map navigation and bigger spaces in PVE. They did inprove on the story but I don't play D2 for story I just want to shoot and f**k thing up and have fun with my team mate's. Already I see most of my team mate's playing other games when looking on my friends list on Xbox dashboard. Also, no way this will be a 10 year game that Bungi promised us back when D1 was released. I think if they don't fix D2 now then say goodbye to the series cos people won't fall for this shit a 3rd time. Hicks after story mode and u hit an high enough power/light level you will notice the things I'm talking about. But hopefully the next DLC will be here soon and fingers crossed it will be something refreshing to play but known bungi and Activision the will probably f**k things up.

Corporal Hicks

I've no doubt it'll get boring after the story-mode. I've been going around doing the side missions on each planet before moving onto the next one, doing the public events too and the lack of variety in the public events and the short and few side missions is looking pretty grim. Hopefully I'll get enough out of it. Just managed to hit level 20 earlier (I've only had about 4/5 sessions on it).

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed