Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 686,107 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Its that swirl half way threw that bugs me.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: 08yeyinde on May 06, 2010, 07:14:26 PM
It's not really unlike a pred. Pf did some 'jump to the middle and rock' action too.. but that was at lest efficient and deadly. Scar had the time to decide where to put that thingy, so why didn't he kill the queen. And if he knew he had no chance why did he do it at all?
I think that scene looks cool. Reminds me of p2. But it's not a presentation of any skill :-\
Then when he severs the Alien head taking it on surprise is the proof of his skills, much? ;)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: 08yeyinde on May 06, 2010, 03:08:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB8TNMBqrpA
you know what's the music of this video? I need it ;D Sorry for abrupt question.

A sped-up version of the theme song for Japan Break Industries.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

For all of those out there that don't like AVP:R because the predalien was too predator like then, well...
Did anyone here about what they could've made the predalien do?
This is taken from the deleted scenes section of this site...
"Hanging Predator Bodies (Source: Behind-The-Scenes Feature, Trading Card)
Skinned Predators were seen hanging from inside the Predator ship in the beginning of a Behind-The-Scenes featurette. The story behind this is that Fox wanted the Predalien to act more Predator-like which included using a cloak and Predator weapons. As a compromise, this scene was shot where the Predalien had skinned the Predators on the ship and hung them with alien resin. It was ultimately cut from the movie as it didn't look right and won't be on the forthcoming DVD either"

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

My god. I always knew that Fox often was stupid about things, but this is beyond comprehension.

Puks

Puks

Nothing new, producers often have the most f**ked-up ideas..

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 06, 2010, 07:04:07 PM
Quote from: The Demon on May 05, 2010, 10:08:45 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 02, 2010, 02:07:01 PM
AvP can be liked by predator fans if you see what happens after the main fight, which is a showoff of Predator badass.

Highly disagree with that. Scar was complete shit. He was no where near a badass. I'm glad he died.
http://i44.tinypic.com/282dcgy.gif
o hai

Pfft. One scene in the entire flick, and even that scene wasn't enough to get me excited. Geez, he jumps and spins in the air like a ninja, yet can't even keep up with Lex while running. Explain that to me.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

He was significantly injured by an Alien's tail that found itself in his shoulder.

And shoulder wounds very certainly impact on running speed and stamina.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

QuotePfft. One scene in the entire flick, and even that scene wasn't enough to get me excited. Geez, he jumps and spins in the air like a ninja, yet can't even keep up with Lex while running. Explain that to me.

blame Paul Worthless Shit Anderson.

SM

SM

Lex is a natural sprinter.  Very dangerous over short distances.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: MadassAlex on May 07, 2010, 01:35:39 AM
He was significantly injured by an Alien's tail that found itself in his shoulder.

And shoulder wounds very certainly impact on running speed and stamina.

Anytime had a grenade explode right at his feet and was shot in the leg and still outpaced Dutch. Enough said.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Although he did dress and close the shot wound, and the grenade wasn't so much a grenade as a leaf filled with explosive powder.

SM

SM

And he cried when he fixed his leg what Mac shot.  Wuss.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

QuoteHe was significantly injured by an Alien's tail that found itself in his shoulder

was this at the mouth of the tunnel? well i remember Lex out running scar when they were running towards the tunnel, explain that?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: MadassAlex on May 07, 2010, 02:14:35 AM
the grenade wasn't so much a grenade as a leaf filled with explosive powder.

The end result was the same.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed