Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 15, 2017, 12:04:43 AM

Author
Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!! (Read 142,752 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: fernandito on Apr 15, 2017, 05:25:51 PM
Quote from: lordvader on Apr 15, 2017, 04:22:33 PM
hmmm.. then what is the other thing (the scorpion tale)?
sort of crane for some really huge craft to dock in

Nah, it appears to be hovering over the arena area. Not anchored to the ground. Must be another ship I presume, the recent CinemaCon reports said there was another ship.

Corporal, you usually get the digital issue of Empire, any chance of getting some clean hi-res, hi-quality screen-grabs from that?

CainsSon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2017, 05:39:23 PM
Quote from: Predaker on Apr 15, 2017, 05:37:29 PM
It reads like the Covenant is headed to Origae-6 when they pick up "a distress call from an unexplored planet."

That's my understanding of the situation.

Well then
Spoiler
Origae 6 is next, it would seem! If they get there!
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 15, 2017, 05:44:26 PM
Corporal, you usually get the digital issue of Empire, any chance of getting some clean hi-res, hi-quality screen-grabs from that?

When it's out for general release, yeah.

Batalien

Ok So David dropped off mutagen urns on the Engineer city & turned it into Pompeii but what about rest of the planet? Did black goo caused planet-wide apocalypse or all the planet's Engineers just live in that small city?

I hope we get to see a living Engineers again; there's so much potential that can be explored later on. Maybe some survived & hiding out somewhere dealing with David's created monsters or black goo mutated animals.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2017, 05:47:51 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 15, 2017, 05:44:26 PM

When it's out for general release, yeah.

Splendid, do you know when they usually come out?

Corporal Hicks

Ultramorph

Man,
Spoiler
that bambi-burster looks great.
[close]

salomonj

Quote from: Ultramorph on Apr 15, 2017, 01:29:12 PM
Wow! The Engineer city looks great! Loving the Neomorph and the xeno. I'll echo the comment that this looks like what I was expecting going into Prometheus. 4 more weeks!
where are these pictures posted??

echobbase79

This is all conjecture on my part (I'll use spoiler tags anyway) but I'm thinking
Spoiler
after David bombs the planet with the black goo, the other ship shoots at the Juggernaut down causing it to crash. Of course I don't know what would happen to this other ship.
[close]

Ultramorph

I'm very curious about
Spoiler
the purpose and ultimate fate of the "Mother Juggernaut" that we see hovering over the city.
[close]

echobbase79

Spoiler
Maybe it's trying to escape the planet?
[close]

Ultramorph

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 15, 2017, 06:38:23 PM

Spoiler
Maybe it's trying to escape the planet?
[close]

Spoiler
Or it's some kind of docking bay. Worth nothing we don't see it wrecked in any of the later shots we've seen of the Engineer city post-bombing. Maybe some of them get away? I get a feeling the Engineers' revenge will play a role in the later films of the trilogy.

For anyone reading the comics, do you think the
Engineers in Life and Death know what happened on Paradise?
[close]

fernandito

It's either a docking bay for a monstruos size craft (the Saucers we see in the beginning of Prometheus) or some sort of crane

echobbase79

Spoiler
I thought the docking bay was the opening in the ground?
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed