Bring back Bishop Petition.....

Started by shakermakerman, Mar 02, 2015, 07:24:31 PM

Author
Bring back Bishop Petition..... (Read 3,366 times)

shakermakerman

Vasquez and Gorman are back too. They missing a few limbs though.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 02, 2015, 10:04:40 PM
Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Mar 02, 2015, 09:37:17 PM
I have a feeling that this movie will contain Ripley, Hicks, Newt, Bishop and Hudson in the end. I mean, why not? Or would that be sacrilege?  :P

The Aliens didn't take Hudson to the hive after Ops, they evacuated him as they sensed the hive was caput. He was taken far enough from the blast zone and--

F**k it, I can't even joke.
HAHA

Quote from: shakermakerman on Mar 02, 2015, 10:33:24 PM
Vasquez and Gorman are back too. They missing a few limbs though.
Oh god why does it keep getting worse!! HAHA

All that's left is to have Jonesy's great great great great great great great grandson lead this party into battle as it's official mascot!

PsyKore

PsyKore

Wierzbowski could come back. We didn't actually see him die. He actually just ran away, later found Hudson cocooned and helped him out, then they both later got outside the blast range. Hey this film pretty much writes itself. :P

whiterabbit

And Spunkmeyer merely slipped on the alien slime aboard the dropship and hysterically fell backwards out of the rear door that he re-opened trying to catch his footing. Wierzbowski and Hudson then met up with him as they were running for their lives from the APU and luckily for everyone Spunkmeyer had just repaired the APC's rear Axel.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

I guess most people could ignore minor plot holes or accept dumb explanations just to see him in this movie. They could at least cast him as the creator of Bishop...and knock off his ear once again, but this time it would be a human for sure :D

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I don't get what the problem is, just pull out some Terminator Genisys hacks and say that an android ages just like people do. What the hell is so hard with doing that?

Guys I have to be honest, if this shit keeps up we're going to end up where Prometheus ended up but instead of an alien prequel that sort of isn't an alien prequel; we're going to end up with an Aliens remake. Sure, why not? Lets just bring everyone back in all of their old glory and remake the f**king movie. Oh and somebody give Wierzbowski some lines this time.

:laugh:

stroggificated

Arnold Schwarzenegger returned in his full glory in Terminator Salvation.

Go Bishop! Just walk your injuries off!   8)

Space Invader

Just make him human and CEO of the Weyland-Yutani corporation. They can also show the Ash, Bishop and David androids (cgi) being made. Imagine hundreds of them on conveyor belts.

whiterabbit

He should just show up as old Bishop then, and say "I was designed like this because you people are more comfortable interacting with your own kind. If I didn't wear the old folks makeup, it would defeat the purpose". :P

ash9426

ash9426

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 02, 2015, 09:28:28 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Mar 02, 2015, 09:17:59 PM
And with Clu played by Jeff Bridges in Tron: Legacy

As gorgeous as that film was, the de-aging was awful.

Yeah, but maybe if they do it "Benjamin Button" style... vfx in that one hold up nicely.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 18, 2015, 12:08:39 AMGuys I have to be honest, if this shit keeps up we're going to end up where Prometheus ended up but instead of an alien prequel that sort of isn't an alien prequel; we're going to end up with an Aliens remake.

My worries exactly  :(

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: PsyKore on Mar 02, 2015, 11:41:13 PM
Wierzbowski could come back. We didn't actually see him die. He actually just ran away, later found Hudson cocooned and helped him out, then they both later got outside the blast range. Hey this film pretty much writes itself. :P

Are you referencing a piece of fan fiction? I swear I remember reading one that featured two of the marines surviving.

MrSpaceJockey

It was SM's Wierzbowski and Crowe.

Perfect-Organism

Realistically, Bishop could be very valuable just as an AI.  They should just download him onto a USB memory stick a la Chappie.  This way if they needed to infiltrate WY they could just let Bishop's consciousness do the trick.  Plausible.

I think that Ripley grew to have respect for Bishop.  She patched him up good and put him in stasis.  Not sure why.  I am sure she would try to do what she could to salvage him, even if only as proof against the company.  That's not far-fetched at all..

Ash 937

Ash 937

...or they could just bring Lance back as the WY rep that designed Bishop.  Might be good way to acknowledge Alien3 for it's efforts while, at the same time, moving the franchise in a different direction. 

But if they don't find a way to bring him back, I'd be perfectly okay with that too since his character may or may not be relevant to the story.  Also, unlike Biehn who was screwed out of the franchise for decades, Henrikesen has been in almost as many Alien-related films as Sigourney Weaver.  He's also made money on numerous video games related to the franchise and even narrated the audio book for Foster's novelization of Alien3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed